shape
carat
color
clarity

Great PriceScope and James Allen Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lcuellar75

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I have just received my Ering from JA and I''d like to give some praise.

First, to all the people like me who are just now getting familiar with this site, you are in the right place. When I first started researching, I knew nothing about diamonds and I was even considering going into a mall and buying from the first store I saw. Needless to say, I am so glad that I took the time to look around this site and learn a thing or two before making the big purchase. Everyone who gave me advice on buying this ring gave me something important to think about. Great advice, valuable opinions, and such openness and kindness to a new person like me (who knew nothing) made me feel welcome and took the stress out of finding the perfect ring within my budget. Thank you to PriceScope, if anyone is reading this to find out if the site is legit - I say yes!

As helpful as everyone was, I was still a skeptic when it came to buying a diamond online. I was a skeptic all the way up to 20 minutes ago when I received the box (will it be damaged, will it look different in person, is even in the box!?). But sure enough everything went off without a hitch. After picking out two diamonds to compare on the James Allen website I got in touch with a very nice man named Darin Grimes. He took the time to answer all of my questions thoughtfully and never made me feel stupid for asking or like I was wasting his time (even though my purchase was probably on the smaller side relative to what other people spend). Darin had both diamonds pulled and compared, and told me that they were both great. One was slightly cheaper and Darin told me that there was no point in spending more money on a diamond that is identical - something I did not expect from a sales person. I used the bank wire transfer to make the payment which went through within a day, without any problems. I paid an extra $15 to have it delivered on Saturday and the changes to my order were made without any hassle. My ring arrived on time, in perfect condition (as far as I can tell) and I am 100% satisfied.

I apologize for the long post, but I hope that anyone reading this will have a little more faith in PriceScope and James Allen. After all, it was posts like these that gave me the confidence to buy online in the end. Thank you to everyone, and since I know that the regulars on this site are photo-junkies I will try to post some pics as soon as I get a hold of a digital camera
9.gif
. Thank you PriceScope and thank you Darin from James Allen!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad everything went well for you and I am so looking forward to seeing pics!!
35.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear you had a great experience. My BF and I are considering buying from JA in the near future, and though we''ve heard great things about them here, it''s always nice, and reaffirming, to hear from more happy customers.
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So nice to see a happy customer! Congratulations on your ring! Piccies????

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, always nice to hear a happy ending! Now lets see some pictures of your ring!!!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, JA''s sales people are great. I must have asked them to provide ~ 5-8 different images of cushions they lksted on their site and they have been v accommodating. I haven''t decided on a stone yet but their good service would make them a serious contender.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results