shape
carat
color
clarity

Great online resource for stacking diamond rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was doing a search the other day online looking for some 'fun' eternity style or similar thin stacking rings and came across this great website.

I emailed for a quote on a few things and the pricing is very good compared with purchasing the same things via retail. Here is the url for anyone interested in checking out their site. They have a huge online catalog and sell the rings WITH stones or WITHOUT (e.g. if you have a bunch of loose stones that you want to set). They sell in yellow and white gold and platinum.

www.MyJewelrySource.com

Enjoy!

kam

Rough_Rock
You might also check out Spark Creations. They have great thin stackable rings in diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, etc., so you could even use different colors. I don't think the stackable bands are on the web site, but you might check out th web site to find a jeweler that carries Spark.

I happened to see them at a jeweler and joked to my boyfriend that he should get me a set of the stackables in a bigger size for when I'm pregnant and can't wear my normal wedding band! They were beautiful and looked pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results