shape
carat
color
clarity

Great-Grandmother's Ring--Can I change the YG to WG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome!!! I love it and wish it were mine.
11.gif

jessssica

Rough_Rock
I love having a 4.5 finger!

ggring23.jpg

jessssica

Rough_Rock
Last one for now

ggring07.jpg

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is SO pretty...and the detail on the setting is gorgeous! It''s so nice that it has so much family history attached to it and meaning for you. Wear it in good health.

LizzyD

widget

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! It looks just fabulous!!!

You must be so thrilled...congrats on having a family treasure that you can wear and enjoy every day!
36.gif

widget

Vix

Shiny_Rock
I loved the setting when I first saw it, but agree it looks so much better in its new (old!) incarnation. That diamond is a great size, too. Enjoy the ring''s role in your family history!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
it is just heavenly...I adore it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! The after pictures are great!!!! That looks large on your 4.5 finger, that''s for sure!!! Congrats and enjoy the ''white'' setting! Amazing what that ''dip'' did!
36.gif

jessssica

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for all the lovely things that were said about my ring. I really appreciate all the help and advice, and I''m so glad that I''m happy with the end result. The PSers really make you feel like you have a special jewel--regardless of size--and as a PS baby starting out at 21, it makes me feel welcomed.

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow what a great read...who would of thought it was WG! It looks stunning...I love the pics
21.gif

Rosierock

Rough_Rock
One word, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it :)

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I really love it! But then again, I have a thing for antique rings. But please please please stop saying the diamond is small. .65 is a very decent size.I inherited my great grandmother''s engagement ring as well...turn of the century...a 20 pointer also set in 14k white gold. I''d post pictures but I need a new dig cam. Anyway, it''s absolutely gorgeous and I''m so glad you didn''t change the setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results