shape
carat
color
clarity

GREAT Experience at www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

novice1817

Rough_Rock
I just got finished getting my diamond set and it looks wonderful. I bought the loose diamond from www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a diamond. Being a first time buyer I was very hesitant about making such a large purchase over the internet. In fact this is the largest purchase I've ever made. Jim and his staff were great at answering all my questions I had and they went above and beyond tolerating all my emails about diamond dimensions (especially for the diamonds with GIA certs that don't have the information you need to put into the HCA). I found their pricing also the best on the net and this is after numerous hours trying to find the best deal possible. The one thing i really appreciated was them setting up a way for me to see the diamond before I purchased it. They had it sent to a local appraiser where I got to see teh diamond for myself without purchasing it first. The appraiser did charge a fee for his time and to do teh appraisal. However, I knew in 10 seconds this was a great stone and the appraiser just verified this after giving my an appraisal for 40% more than the price I was going to pay. So the bottom line is dirtcheap made this a great buying experience. I'll actually be able to brag to my friends that I got a great deal and my future wife will definitely be bragging about her sparkling diamond. Thanks again dirtcheapdiamonds and anyone in the market for adiamond should really check them out first class in quality, service, and price. I can't say enough good things about this experience.:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results