shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience at ICE STORE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j_james

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to inform the price scope community that I had a wonderful experience at icestore.com. Over the past few months, I have dealt with most of the major online diamond vendors looking that perfect diamond. Unfortunately, most sites where very slow to answer my emails. Ever worse was when they did not respond to me at all if the diamond that I selected turned out to purchased. However, Ariel from Ice Store was very prompt and professional with his emails. He walked through me all of my questions and did not mind that I called him back about six times. The ring turned out to be gorgeous and Ariel was able to set the diamond in a “Tiffany” like Lucida setting. A nice benefit was that he sent actual photo’s of the completed ring before it was FedEx to me.
Even better was that the ring appraised for 60 percent more than I paid for it. I would recommend this company to anyone because of their customer service, selection, and price. Now it is time for the really hard part, the proposal!

Diamond Stats
1.77 Princess - VS2 – G – Ideal Cut

princess.jpg

j_james

Rough_Rock
another picture

GAL2032B.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is beautiful and a great Tiffany replica! I have heard they do not look the same as the 'real' thing, but I saw a pic of a celebrity 3c Tiffany Lucida yesterday and this picture below looks pretty darn the same!
1.gif
Congrats and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results