shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience at Fifth Ave Designs, Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morrisgal

Rough_Rock
I wanted an antique style cushion cut diamond (chunky facets, not crushed ice appearance) and went all over Denver to find someone who could order me such a stone. Most people, even "experienced diamond dealers" looked blank when I mentioned what I wanted. Finally we ended up at Fifth Avenue Designs--I wish we''d never gone anywhere else. Larry Blauweiss is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. He knew immediately what I wanted and got several gorgeous stones, all within our price/quality range, from NYC within under a week. Great knowledge, advice, and customer service. I wouldn''t look anywhere else in the Denver area if you want true diamond expertise, great customer service, and access to high quality diamonds (particularly if you''re looking for an unusual or very specific cut, as we were). Also, he understood and respected our price range, instead of other places, who tried to tell me "they don''t make that many cushion cuts in incremental carat sizes," etc.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I''d love to see a photo of this ring. I''ve never heard of this place but will check it out sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results