shape
carat
color
clarity

GREAT EXPERIENCE at Fidelity Diamond in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StevieB

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a line to say what a positive experience I had at Fidelity Diamond in Paramus NJ. I was quite the diamond novice when I began my search and enjoyed all the great information I recieved from reading this site. I had heard about Fidelity Diamond years ago thanks to Howard Stern and the gang and more recently was reminded of the name when I heard Opie and Anthony talking about Fidelity Diamond on KROCK 92.3. The trip to Fidelity Diamond was well worth the trip, I learned SO MUCH about diamonds in just the first appointment. The Diamond Consultant was really informative and I didn''t feel the normal sales push I have heard so much about in the Diamond District. I also really liked the idea of being able to watch the diamond being set, although I haven''t made up my mind yet about which setting to go for. I have already picked out a beautiful 1.51 princess but I can''t decide if I should let it shine on its own in a platinum solitaire setting or go for the trend of an antique style setting. They had such a good selection of both I was just not able to come to a decision. Any advice?
33.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask your girlfriend what kind of setting she likes best since she will be wearing it. Hope that helps.

mikebzt

Rough_Rock
First I would say is do your research on the pricing of th estone. I am fimiliar with fidelity as they are right around the corner from me and have actually looked at there stones. Pricing was nothing great. I much prefer the online experience and there are many reputable online sources like WF, GOG, etc that will give you the best bang for the buck. Wiith that being said I add sidestones to the ring instead of having it as a solitary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results