shape
carat
color
clarity

Grandmother's Ring

Has anyone seen a ring like this or possibly know where she might of bought it?

• Antique jewerly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamonds

• Coins

• Total voters

N Rose

Rough_Rock
My grandmother gave me this ring. I have no idea where she bought it or how much it is worth.

20170313_144116.jpg

20170313_144131.jpg

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Very interesting ring! Personally I love it! Does it fit you--if so, I say wear it in good health--it is different and certainly a conversation piece. I am certainly no expert on antique rings--but as someone who inherited jewelry from some amazing and interesting ladies--I recommend looking to see if there are any marks on the inside of the ring that helps you to know the metal and recommend having the ring tested/taken to a jeweler if you have one you trust (which I didn't when I got most of my inherited things)--or getting a diamond and moissanite tester (which I did) to see if the stones are real to get a better idea of what it is.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The small coin looks like a Liberty Head coin, which would tend to suggest that the ring was made in the U.S. I was going to suggest that it's a replica since I couldn't see any ridges on the edge of the coin, but is it possible that the smooth edge is actually a frame holding the coin in place? Anyhow, I hope that helps...

https://www.goldline.com/product-catalog/1-liberty-gold-coin

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results