shape
carat
color
clarity

Graff eyecandy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
little photoshopin''
1.gif

graff_diamond_necklace.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I saw those the last time i went the Vegas... DROOL!!!! Did you check out the other jewelry store that is a few stores down? I think it''s called the Wynn Jewelery Store? They have the most beautifully crafted stuff, Diamond tiaras, and tons of colored gems!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Keep''em coming!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 4:49:34 PM
Author: ForteKitty
I saw those the last time i went the Vegas... DROOL!!!! Did you check out the other jewelry store that is a few stores down? I think it''s called the Wynn Jewelery Store? They have the most beautifully crafted stuff, Diamond tiaras, and tons of colored gems!!

i was going to mention that place in the Vegas thread. that''s what it''s called. It''s awesome!! i finally got to see in person all the brands that are lusted after here so often. GORGEOUS!!

i also have to say it was at that store that i saw my first diamond in a jewerly store with ARROWS. Not counting of course WF.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Your post is so funny because we were in Vegas less than 2 months ago, and I took pictures of this window myself! I meant to post pics here, but never did. I was thinking of Pricescope when I took the photos. I didn''t ask Graff staff for permission, though. I had my husband watch to see if any of the employees were looking, and then I snuck some pics!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
"Dear Santa,

I''ve been a really good girl this year. Can I have one of each of these beauties please?"

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
excuse me while I wipe the slobber off my keyboard!!

I think I need a trip to vegas just to see these babies! (not that I wasn''t planning to go for the bowl game if Cal goes...
9.gif
)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 5:07:42 PM
Author: lizz
Your post is so funny because we were in Vegas less than 2 months ago, and I took pictures of this window myself! I meant to post pics here, but never did. I was thinking of Pricescope when I took the photos. I didn''t ask Graff staff for permission, though. I had my husband watch to see if any of the employees were looking, and then I snuck some pics!

secutity was looking dead at me= so i said i better ask!! he was nice though. we just couldn''t take pics of those inside.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those are unreal! I agree, they look better in showcases than on someone''s hand but they''re certainly fun to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
18.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me???
23.gif
23.gif
Those are seriously gorgeous!!! I know they''re a little big, but I wouldn''t mine owning one!!
9.gif
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
O-H-M-Y-G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S! I want one of each! I am totally in love with that cushion! It is so freakin big I can probably really sleep on it hehehe.....and that emerald...WOW thanks for sharing!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hubby''s staying at the Wynn in March for March Madness in ''06 with his buddies...I let him indulge in "boy trips" twice a year without me. I''m definitely going to show him this eye candy and let him know he needs to visit this store! LOL, yeah right! Unfortunately I''m not Paris or Nicole, so try as I might to convince them, even if he won a bet that big and bought me one of those rocks, I''d still never convince anyone we knew that it was real! (plus I''d rather spend the money on a new house complete with a bank-sized vault for all the jewels I really want! Ha ha! This forum has turned me into a stark raving mad jewelry junkie!)

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
wow!!! absolutely stunning
6.gif
thanks for indulging... i think we''re all drooling right now...
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results