shape
carat
color
clarity

Graduated Tennis Necklace?

kel12345

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
If you might have seen my last post I’m still debating on purchasing the 18” and having it shortened but while I decide on that, I’ve seen some graduated tennis necklaces that I thought were pretty on Instagram. I was pretty sure I did not want graduated initially but now I’m second guessing. If you have a graduated tennis necklace/riveria, do you find the necklace moves so the larger stones move away from front and center at times? I think that would drive my touch of ocd nuts which is why I originally thought I wouldn’t go that route.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think from previous post getting a graduated Necklace is good because it doesn’t flip.

kel12345

Rough_Rock
I think from previous post getting a graduated Necklace is good because it doesn’t flip.

Hmm I am not too concerned with flipping, I have a non graduated moissanite one that I have kind of used to test drive before buying diamonds and haven't had any issues. More concerned with the graduated ones moving so that the larger stones aren't in the center throughout the day.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Excuse the turkey neck. This is me right now. Yes the heart does shift a little bit . But it lays flat . 10 carats 16” IMG_0327.jpeg

kel12345

Rough_Rock
Excuse the turkey neck. This is me right now. Yes the heart does shift a little bit . But it lays flat . 10 carats 16” IMG_0327.jpeg

Thank you! It looks beautiful on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results