shape
carat
color
clarity

Gradual Self Tanners?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei- sounds promising! do they have different color levels? and, are there different types? or do i just go to clinque and there's just one? i want to be sure i buy the right thing,

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JC i will get the tube and post the info in a sec.

Here we go.

Clinique Self Sun Body
Quick bronze tinted self tanner.

I have thrown the box out, but I think I got the one for fair to med skin as I am blonde and fair skinned. It looks really natural and you can deepen the colour by reapplying if you wish the next day. The only thing is it doesn't contain sun screen so you will still have to use that, but as far as I am concerned this stuff is great and I have tried a few in my time, give it a try and let me know what you think! I have a feeling it might be new out as I haven't seen it in the store before - they had a big display of it, thats what prompted me to try it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks! i get it the next time i''m in the mall (and remember to!)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I bought the Aveeno sunless tan moisurizer...whatever its called, and all I can say is wow! I''m am normally glow in the dark white and my legs look great...a co-worker asked if I was wearing hose and she said that I did not look orange. I''ve used it almost everyday for the last week and it doesn''t smell.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ms. NJC

Is your avatar a Cairn or a schnauser? I thought she/he looks exactly like my pup, but mine has one lazy ear.

OH! I like self tanners, tend to go w/banana boat.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I found this thread because I want to maintain some color now that the weather here is beginning to get colder, and I also second the jergen''s natural glow lotion. It''s not as stinky as a normal sunless tanner.

I was also wondering if I did get the dark lotion if it would cut down on the application time - as I see, jcrow had mention earlier that it worked just fine - that is great news!! I use the medium and wondered if it would be too dark...

Gonna go buy the dark tomorrow and try it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results