shape
carat
color
clarity

Gotta Love the MAUL STORES...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcard71

Rough_Rock
My GF and I were walking through the mall today when she said, "Let's stop
in and look at some diamonds" So we walked into to Belden's (what a joke that place is) We got pounced on by 2 sales people, a man and woman. My GF tried
on an ugly IGI cert I2 J i believe it was. It was a 3 stone setting and the
center was .70 and the sides were 0.40.

Anyway, the sales person looks at me and says, " The center is 3/4 of a CT!" I plan on giving my GF her e-ring
this week so I didn't want to make it look like I knew what I was talking about so I looked at the sale person and said, "Doesn't .75 equal 3/4 CT ?"
She said, "Oh no, 3/4 ct is anything between .68 to .79, that's what a 3/4 ct
is considered" I had to BITE MY LIP!!
9.gif

Anyway, I smiled at the sales person and said, "Oh, okay, that makes sense..."
9.gif

I plan on giving her the ring in Boca Raton FL this week on the beach...I will take pictures and post them when we get back. I just want to thank everyone who helped over the last month! I would have probably bought the .70 ct and believed it was .75 if it wasn't for you folks on this site!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
YAY JCard!!!! And the soon to be Mrs. JCard!!
appl.gif

I say you go back to that maul store when she has her ring just to point at laugh...just kidding!

These maul stores serve therir purpose, and for some people are a saving grace...like the people who go home with one less crappy diamond on their shelf and twice the $$ in their pocket!!!
nono.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring for her will be perfect, its something like 1.15c center and .50c each side right? So if she tried on the .70c and .40c each...she will be really surprised when her ring is soo much more sparkly AND bigger.
1.gif
Yay.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Your gal is gonna be so thrilled that you didn't take the Maul store hook and bite!!
2.gif

jcard71

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 4:20:35 PM Mara wrote:

Your ring for her will be perfect, its something like 1.15c center and .50c each side right? So if she tried on the .70c and .40c each...she will be really surprised when her ring is soo much more sparkly AND bigger.
1.gif
Yay.

----------------

Yes Mara, the ring is 1.17 and the sides are 0.50.

I kept telling her how "someday" in about a year or so, I'll get her a nice ring...
9.gif

I can't wait to give it to her!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP MARA!!

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like the same type of thing I encountered looking in the mall which is why we went with WF.

Congrats to you! Your girlfriend is going to die when she sees the ring you got her it sounds amazing! She will be thrilled when she sees how much nicer it is than the ones at the mall. She will appreciate that you made the effort to get her something very nice. Have fun in Florida!

jcard71

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 8:31:41 PM LadyJ wrote:

Sounds like the same type of thing I encountered looking in the mall which is why we went with WF.

Congrats to you! Your girlfriend is going to die when she sees the ring you got her it sounds amazing! She will be thrilled when she sees how much nicer it is than the ones at the mall. She will appreciate that you made the effort to get her something very nice. Have fun in Florida!----------------

Thank you Lady J!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My pleasure, J...keep us posted on the proposal.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results