shape
carat
color
clarity

Got this H&A 1.30 H-VS1. What is the best setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlafne

Rough_Rock
I got this stone today[:love;], do you guys have any good suggestion for the setting?
Have to be Platinum.
H&A 1.30 H-VS1

Thanks!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds gorgeous!!! I have mine in a Leon mege classic solitaire, and my other favorites would be the Flame or Torchiere by Mark Morrell or the Tiffany classic solitaire setting from Excel. All classic and beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:37:19 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sounds gorgeous!!! I have mine in a Leon mege classic solitaire, and my other favorites would be the Flame or Torchiere by Mark Morrell or the Tiffany classic solitaire setting from Excel. All classic and beautiful.

ditto to all of the above. I would also add in the Vatche royal crown as another solitaire possibility.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:21:27 PM
Author:jlafne
I got this stone today[:love;], do you guys have any good suggestion for the setting?
Have to be Platinum.
H&A 1.30 H-VS1

Thanks!!
I don''t know if you are the giver or the recipient. What does the wearer like? There are tons of styles. Single setting? sidestones? pave? plain?

Can you help us out a bit?
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 6:11:46 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/27/2009 4:21:27 PM
Author:jlafne
Have to be Platinum.
H&A 1.30 H-VS1

Thanks!!
I don''t know if you are the giver or the recipient. What does the wearer like? There are tons of styles. Single setting? sidestones? pave? plain?

Can you help us out a bit?
1.gif
Ditto, many lovely options you could choose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results