shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring!!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It looks huge! And perfect on her!! I agree with madelise, reminds me of the tacori kinda flair! What Taylor Swift song did you end up proposing to?

bolivianram

Rough_Rock
I actually proposed before Brad Paisley's "Then" finished playing. At first when we came into apartment, she heard music and thought somebody had broken in! (Well..in a way, my friend did lol!) Then she saw the candles and thought it was just part of our date I planned!! She almost didn't stop hugging me when I tried to go down on one knee...she was so bewildered at the whole 45 seconds that we'd been in my apartment that she didn't even listen to my proposal speech until I opened the ring box lol!! She heard the end of it and of course the last 4 important words and started jumping up and down and then pulling me up to kiss her... I was like babe you didn't answer me yet!!

She was so excited she didn't even look at the ring for a good minute afterward! And she absolutely loves it and it's the right size!! It was her favorite style and she is amazed at how perfect it is for her specifically.

Taylor swifts song about romeo and juliet came on next, and then she put in taylors newest album and some of her favorite songs while we started calling family.

All in all an amazing time and I am so so glad I found Pricescope and Good Old Gold.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, How sweet is that. Congrats!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
awww so sweet!!! Your description of her sounds so cute. Glad she was so taken by surprise!!! Best of wishes to the two of you, forreals.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect proposal!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: My daughter and her husband's first dance at their wedding was to Brad Paisley's "Then". Beautiful song! The ring looks gorgeous on her :love: and you REALLY did a great job!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring if lovely.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your engagement and that e-ring looks lovely on her hand! job well done! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the twisted shank! Congrats! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results