shape
carat
color
clarity

Got some pics of the OEC antique ring I have on layaway

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everybody, just wanted to post some photos of an OEC antique diamond ring that I have on layaway at one of my favorite jewelry resale stores, the Jewel Box in Dallas. I don't know much about the diamond. It is supposed to be at least 2 ct., maybe a J or K color, I don't know. I don't really care because it was such a good deal and I love the setting. And the diamond seems to have great light return. I thought it would make a fun right hand ring.

MyOECtop2.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
very pretty! :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I WISH I knew where people got the jaw-dropping emotie, because I would put it to good use here - Uppy, that''s gorgeous! I hope there will be many, many handshots to come ....

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 8:47:35 PM
Author: Circe
I WISH I knew where people got the jaw-dropping emotie, because I would put it to good use here - Uppy, that''s gorgeous! I hope there will be many, many handshots to come ....
LOL, the jaw-dropping emotie! Thanks Circe. There will be more photos when I actually have the ring in my possession and hopefully by then I will have learned how to take decent photos!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent.

Did they have anything in diamond studs? I''m on a neverending search for a bigger and bigger set.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 9:02:03 PM
Author: tradergirl
Excellent.

Did they have anything in diamond studs? I'm on a neverending search for a bigger and bigger set.
LOL, yes they do (although not super huge - depends on what they get in) and when are we going to have our GTG? Jewel Box would be a good place to start!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
I have passed by this store but always thought it was just antique furniture and stuff! I have to check it out next time I have a day off. That ring is gorgeous!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Do they have a website?

beautiful ring!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 9:13:32 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
Do they have a website?

beautiful ring!
Thanks, and no, they don''t. They have too much stuff to put online! But that would be cool. They have so many pretty things and they are so well priced.

sparkly, I would have never known about it if William Noble Jewels had not told me about it. I went there to inquire about selling an old necklace and they pointed me to Jewel Box. I have gotten so many pretty things there. It''s a great find!

Thanks, Marcyc!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful. Wish I knew of a store like that here in DC with fun interesting pieces. Hope you get to wear it soon!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That ring is exquisite!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars, it''s gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s very nice. I never see anything like that when I''m just looking around! TFS
36.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW!!!
It is lovely and yes, it has a nice presence!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! It''s gorgeous!!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful find! You are such a lucky girl! I am sure it will make a FABULOUS RHR!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!
36.gif
I love the color of the stone
30.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! you had me at OEC...

it''s gorgeous and that setting is just perfect for it!
30.gif
i hope you get it soon, and congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love! It''s beautiful.
18.gif
18.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that''s gorgeous! Everything... the size, the setting, the stone, really gorgeous. Lucky you!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Looks huge.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is a stunner!
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly that is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 8:47:35 PM
Author: Circe

Circe, here''s where you can find it. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emoticons-in-one-place-together.74763/

To use it, right click on the image and select "copy image location" then go back to the post you''re responding to and click on the little box with the mountain and sun next to the strike through box. A pop-up will come up and you paste the link into the box and hit ok. When you click submit your post will show the emotie you''re looking for
wowzer.gif

NEU that ring is A-MAZING!!!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous find! Looks wonderful on you
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results