shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my x mas pres early today :-D. (diamond related)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hubby told me he has been wanting to get me a diamond bracelet (he knows I have wanted one FOREVER, we just could never afford it!) for christmas. So we went to the mall, and I traded in 3 of my 10pt diamonds and they gave us 200$ off this! It is a 1/2 ct diamond bracelet with 14k duo tone gold. The stones are all SI1-2, and I looked under the 30x scope at the store, and there are some that are VS. GH color. I loooooove it! Fits perfect for my tiny wrist.

I was going to use my 10pt diamonds (I have about 50 of them) to make a bracelet, but found it would cost about 3k to make one with labor even supplying the diamonds myself. So trading in a couple worked well! Of course I cant want till x mas, so I got him to give it to me early :razz:.

bracelet1122.JPG

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! However, you might want to message one of the admins to ask them to move this thread to the Show Me The Ring board.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

Merry Christmas to you!
36.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I didnt know where to stick it sence it isnt a ring..? And the diamond hangout doesnt have many diamond threads on it.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 9:25:42 PM
Author: Tropicgal10
I didnt know where to stick it sence it isnt a ring..? And the diamond hangout doesnt have many diamond threads on it.
You can show bracelets and earrings in SMTR, too.
9.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely bracelet, it matches your ering too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty. Enjoy your early Christmas present.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!! It''s great that you''re getting what you''ve always wanted.

Where oh where are all of these small diamonds you''re trading in coming from? If you mentioned it before I forgot. Maybe I should look for the tiny tiny one I have and see about a trade in. Hmmm....

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I actually bought over 2 cts of them on ebay for 35$. They range from FL ( a .1 marquise) to I2. They are really comming in handy as I have gotten about 800$ off jewelry in the past 6 months using them as trade ins. The store gives me 175$ a stone off!
Yeay Ebay diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results