shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my wedding ring but i don't think it goes with e-ring

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi All

I just got back from holidays and had a parcel waiting for me. My swirly ring from Adzia was here!!!

Now i love this ring but i don't think it suits my e-ring

My e-ring is quite blocky and square where the swirly ring is delicate.

Here are some pics. Excuse the ugly hands, tried to cut out the worst bits :)

I love this ring so I may just wear it as a RHR.
Just wanting some opinions. Does it look ok or should i go for a plain band or something like this
http://www.etsy.com/listing/52256242/hefty-matte-diamond-eternity-stack?ref=v1_other_1
or this one
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75548857/18k-diamond-eternity-stack-band-or

DSCN0914.JPG

DSCN0919.JPG

DSCN0921.JPG

DSCN0922.JPG

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Re: Got my wedding ring but i don't think it goes with e-rin

What *I* am planning to do for my engagement ring/wedding ring situation is wear my engagement ring on my left (it is a round brilliant solitaire with pave going all the way around the band), and get a really great blingy eternity band for my right hand as my technical wedding ring, but then also get like a 1 mm plain platinum band from etsy, etc., and wear that on my left hand with the e-ring. I spent so much time and effort maximizing the thinness of the e-ring band to make the stone pop that it seems like it would be a waste of that effort if I just added an eternity band right next to it and doubled the thickness, especially if it were a super blingy one (but I really want a blingy one!). So that seems to me to be the best solution.

While I think your e-ring and wedding ring are really pretty, and could totally be worn together, I think doing a thin, plain band with your e-ring on the left and wearing the blingy band on your right hand works too! And you could switch it up from time to time if you wanted!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful band. It would look perfect as a RHR. For your wedding band, I think a simple band of the same polish would look great. I wouldn't put the matte band next too it.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

I'm not planning on wearing anything with my e-ring. If I do get a wedding band I probably will wear it as a RH ring

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I'll be the outlier - I actually quite like the two together! I think they complement one another nicely: something about the width of the two bands and the visual echo of the bezels pulls it all together. But it does look like a lot of ring for one finger - is it comfortable?

Alternately, the separate hands thing is a good way to go: I do a modified version of it myself by wearing my wedding band stacked with eternities on my right, and my engagement ring paired with more delicate bands on my left. Win-win!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The band is really pretty, but I feel it's just too different a style to be worn with the ering. It seems like the two rings are competing with each other for attention. And IMO the two rings together look a little bulky. I think a plain thinner band would complement your ering and let it be the star of the show. I love the band though, it would make a great rhr - or even a substitute wband for times when you want to wear something simpler but still want a little bling.

aussiemel

Rough_Rock

The band is very pretty but if it was me I think I would wear it as a RHR and get a plain band as my wedding ring in the same finish as the e-ring. That´s just my honest opinion, but these days many people wear rings that don´t perfectly match together, do what feels right for you.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

I really like the two rings together. I'm typically quirky in my aesthetic tastes, to be honest, but I would wear them together. I like the way the contrasting styles makes each individual ring's style more pronounced.

LOVE that band, by the way.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I actually also like the look. It's very modern and interesting with the pattern mixing.

melave

Shiny_Rock

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. I love this band as well. It was killing me to be overseas for a month knowing it was at home. It turned up 2 days after i left for holidays
Sorry i should put some stats on it. It is 18K 3.5mm wide, size 6.25

I think i prefer the swirly ring on top!! does that sound stupid? What do you think?

I tried my e-ring with a cheapie band i bought and i think a plainer band would look better, maybe the first link i posted but in a polished finish

But i don't think i could wear all 3. I don't have enough real estate. I need to find out how to stretch my fingers a bit :)

Not sure. I think i am just looking for an excuse to buy some more little bling :). Maybe i should get a plain 2mm band and see how it looks

Circe it isn't too bad, not uncomfortable but i am still trying to get used to wearing a ring on my left finger. I can't wear jewellery to work and didn't take it on holidays so it feels weird on my finger anyway :)

DSCN0923.JPG

DSCN0924.JPG

DSCN0925.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh, I actually really like the cheapie band with your ering! And I went back and looked at the first ring, and yes, I think it would look great in a polished finish alongside your ering. Just better suited, to my eye anyway! :cheeky:

That said, if you like the swirly band with the ering, go for it, it certainly looks pretty - but for me, I really lean towards the first band you posted in a polished version.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results