shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my rose cut of my dreams!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I just have to share how excited I am. I have had one heck of a year (in a good way), so even though I had promised myself I would be on a buying hold, when I saw the listing for this ring on LT I couldn't hold back.

She is a 2.45 ct H I1 pear shaped rose cut diamond set in 18k yellow gold by the talented CVB. Not only have I long coveted a rosie, but this is my first designer ring as well! I just love the design. It gives me a medieval feel. Makes me channel my inner Mary Queen of Scots, lol. Anyway, here she is. Last pic is with my 3.63 ct OEC. 20211126_132856.jpg 20211126_120645.jpg 20211126_120837.jpg 20211126_120830.jpg 20211126_135322.jpg

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous! Congrats! Looks great on that finger too. Sizing her or keeping her there?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!
That's a beaut!

Might have to try that on for a wee moment...
It looks great on the middle finger! Always wear it there.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have captured Medieval perfectly!! Congrats on your new ring - enjoy it!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! @Begonia and @Bravissimo I've been going back and forth if she will sit on the middle or pointer finger, but I'm sure I'm not going to size it down for my ring finger. I definitely think she has enough presence to rock a non traditional finger!

I love it on the non-traditional finger. Was this a PSers?? I don’t recall seeing it and I’ve seen a few CVB pairs but none that size.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love it on the non-traditional finger. Was this a PSers?? I don’t recall seeing it and I’ve seen a few CVB pairs but none that size.

No, I don't think she is here. She bought it from CVB's personal collection, as I found it on her IG account.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring! Definitely agree with the not-ring finger for it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this!! Very dramatic & different!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
*whistles*
Thaaaaaaaaat's a Beautiful Ring. :love: Or as we say around here, 'That's shahp'.
The geometry of it together with the light off the stone and mount makes my eyeballs happy! The angles, the angles!

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
I have read that it’s ideal to have a non ringed finger between ringed fingers so it you put her on the pointer you can still have the ring finger for something else. But then also rules were made to be broken.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
So funky and edgy. Congratulations! I love the finish on the gold.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! She looks so perfect on your hand!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Just when I thought I'd seen it all.... *wolf whistle* what a gem!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. Rose cuts seem so alluring...this one looks particularly lovely!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Wow!! What a glorious rose cut!! The setting.. the facets.. the everything.
My daughter has been looking for an oval rose cut so I have been knee deep in rose cuts lately and yours is a particular beauty.
Enjoy!!! Enjoy!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this might be the prettiest rose cut diamond ring I've ever seen, I love everything about it. There something edgy about it that really appeals to me. It's beautiful, congrats!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rose pear and that setting is amazing... definitely a medieval vibe! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the setting too...definitely gives that old world vibe!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for commenting and sharing in my excitement! I am still finding it hard not to get distracted by her on my hand throughout the day. I know rose cuts aren't everyone's cup of tea, especially when compared to a glittery MRB or OEC. But their rainbow shimmer is just as alluring to me. I love the old world feel.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous and beautiful on you!!! Love the facet pattern!!! Congrats!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection.

Tanzie

Rough_Rock
Love it. Newbie: Who is CVB and LT? Is there a thread for all the acronyms somewhere?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for commenting and sharing in my excitement! I am still finding it hard not to get distracted by her on my hand throughout the day. I know rose cuts aren't everyone's cup of tea, especially when compared to a glittery MRB or OEC. But their rainbow shimmer is just as alluring to me. I love the old world feel.

I always feel like they look like the surface of water and have a ethereal vibe. Your ring is beautiful.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. Newbie: Who is CVB and LT? Is there a thread for all the acronyms somewhere?

CVB - CvBInspiredDesigns - Caysie van Bebber

LT - Loupe Troop

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results