shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Varelse

Rough_Rock
Well, my ring finally showed up. Want to thank everyone here that helped me out and James Allen that got it to me by this weekend for the big day tomorrow. Sorry my pics are not that great. It takes some work to get shots that capture what you see and I never did get any that I loved. Here are the details:

Shape: Round
Carat weight: 0.78
Cut: Ideal
Color: J
Clarity: SI1
Certificate: AGS
Depth: 62%
Table: 55.8%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Negligable
Measurements: 5.88*5.90*3.65
Crown Angle: 34.8°
Crown %: 15.50
pavilion Angle: 40.8°
pavilion %: 42.90

ring05.jpg

ring06.jpg

ring08.jpg

It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Really beautiful...love that setting! Congrats!

ETA: and welcome to the J club, LOL!

what a beauty...hand shots!!!!

I love your ring! It looks great!

Varelse- That is just beautiful! So classic, and that diamond is so pretty! Can''t go wrong with such a classic ring!

Just beautiful! Good Luck on your proposal!!!

Very classic! Be sure to post hand shots!

Breathtaking!
:)

Wow! I love that setting with your diamond. What size ring is it? Is it platinum or white gold?

Looking forward to the proposal story and hand shots!

Oh my that ring is just gorgeous! Best of luck with the proposal!!!

I love it! Beautiful!
36.gif

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. You''re all helping calm my nerves about tomorrow. Oh, and lumpkin, it is white gold (platinum would''ve been great but over budget) and the size is 5.5.

V, it turned out beautifully! The setting looks lovely as well. She''s going to be thrilled, I hope you come back with handshots when she says yes!! Congratulations in advance.

Stunning and I love it.... she''s going to be speechless. Good luck!

Just gorgeous!

Good luck, and please come back with hand pics, as I''m sure she''ll say yes.
2.gif

Very beautiful
30.gif
I really love the surprise diamond on the basket ! Good luck for your proposal !!

Beautiful stone in a lovely setting...that surprise diamond is just so adorable. Love it!

Beautiful ring!
How did the proposal go?
Post some hand shots when you can.

Wow, what a beauty!!! It is so ICY WHITE!!! Love it!

What a LOVELY ring!

That ring is beautiful! I''ve always wanted to see that pics of that setting - more please!
1.gif

I love that setting with the surprise diamonds, and the diamond is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Thanks again to everyone for the incredible comments. The proposal ended up going great. She said yes and cried when she saw the ring. She absolutely loves it and everyone who has seen it has commented on how much it sparkles. I took a few quick pics shortly after I gave her the ring. Not the greatest shots but the last few days have been too much of a whirlwind to get a chance for better lighted and posed shots.

ring10.jpg

ring11.jpg

ring12.jpg

~~It looks perfect on her hand...love the surprise diamonds!!! Congrats!!
30.gif

Ahhhhh, it''s gorgeous and looks so perfect on her!! No wonder she loves it. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 2/28/2007 9:42:43 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~It looks perfect on her hand...love the surprise diamonds!!! Congrats!!
30.gif
Yes it does.
36.gif

What a beauty! The ring looks wonderful on your fiance''s hand. I love the setting! Congratulations to you both.
36.gif

What a beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
!

that setting is awesome! I love the flow of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP