shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my ring - Thank you WhiteFlash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davidgelb

Rough_Rock
Hey all,
So, I am done! I finally have purchased my GF''s e-ring and have it back from the appraiser! I will be giving it to her on the beach at night next weekend! First, let me say how wonderful WhiteFlash is! I first started working with Jamie. She helped me find a beautiful diamond that fit within my budget. They sent it out to a local appraiser for me to look at and compare with another diamond I had already purchased. Once I saw how wonderful the ring from WF was, I sent back the first, but had to wait to get a check back before I could wire the funds to WF. Leslie and Jamie were wonderful and gave me some extra time to wire them the funds. There was zero pressure and it was nothing but a positive experience. From now on, WF will be my first stop for any jewelry, and I will refer everyone I know to them as well. Thank you, WF!!!!!

Now, for pics. I have posted pics below. The setting is a WF platinum six-prong platinum “Tiffany" Style solitaire, and the diamond is:

Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 1.120
Color: H
Clarity: SI1 (completely eye clean)
Depth: 61.6
Table: 57
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.1
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.64-6.68X4.11

And, here are the pics!

side_view.JPG

top_2.JPG

I am going to be giving her the ring in less than 2 weeks! Wish me luck!!! I''ll post pics of the ring on her hand as soon as I have them.

Thanks!

-David
35.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
woo hoo! congrats! Don''t forget us when you are all aflutter with being engaged...we need hand shots!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
How exciting! BEAUTIFUL. I love Jamie''s patience.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Good luck, she''s going to be thrilled with it. Make sure to come back with hand pics David. The proposal on the beach sounds awesome!!!
36.gif

davidgelb

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I will absolutely post pics after the evening. I am now a PS member for life!

-David
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2006 10:34:37 PM
Author: davidgelb
Thank you! I will absolutely post pics after the evening. I am now a PS member for life!

-David
35.gif
Yay, we love to hear that!!!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! I was proposed to on the beach too. Can''t wait to see the hand shots when she says yes.

davidgelb

Rough_Rock
kcoursolle,
Was your proposal done during the day, or at night? I am planning to use a lighted box and do the proposal at night...I was wondering if you were able to see the ring ok if it was at night...

Also, do you have any tips for anyone who is planning to do a beach proposal? I have the evening plan listed on this thread...

If you have any tips or suggestions, I would appreciate them!

Thank you in advance and I will let you know how it goes!

-David
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beautiful!!!! Love the classic setting...good luck with the proposal!!!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! A lovely and classic ring...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s a beauty

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Good luck with your proposal!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results