shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my E-ring pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
My ring came in today and we picked it up. I am very pleased with it.
9.gif
Here are some pics. I took about 10 but only two of them were decent. I am not much of a photographer.
rolleyes.gif
I used my Sony digi cam. It's a .74, ideal round brilliant SI1, F, in a Vatche Royal Crown setting sz 6. From Whiteflash.com.
myering.jpg

myering3.jpg

Our date is May 28th!

Tek

Rough_Rock
WOW!! That's awesome! Congrats on the ring. It's beautiful.

btw, you can always resize your images with photoshop or some other image editor prior to uploading it.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome LadyJ! Elegant setting and gorgeous rock!!! Looks like it is very sparkly!
10.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
LadyJ, it's beautiful! Hey, you are getting married on my 25th anniversary!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring's very beautiful.

Michelle

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats LadJ...Nice Ring...
21.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. It is very sparkly. It sparkles in any light.
9.gif
Cool Patty! I will have a drink of champagne to your anniversary on my day!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh! Lady J, do try and take some pictures of it from the side...I LOVE the Royal Crown setting, and I am not impressed by RB mostly, but yours is just divine! Very elegant and regal...hence the Crown setting...*wink wink* try even using a big magnifying glass infront of the ring and the camera lense pressed up the the glass...

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring! Very sparkly! Good wishes are going your way for your big day as well!
appl.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I will try to take more pics of it I don't think I have a magnifying glass though. My camera takes great pics but it's a matter of getting the lighting right. Kinda tricky. I think my mistake was getting too close too. I am having it appraised on Friday and they are going to take photos so I am hoping that they can e-mail some of them to me. I am really impressed now by all the great pics people here at pricescope have taken of their rings because it's not so easy if you are not a photographer.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, LadyJ!!
love.gif
Very firey and bright!!
10.gif

Pics aren't fun at all for us amateurs. I got one of those little table top tripods and it really helped a lot. Keeps the camera from moving and you get fewer blurry pics.
2.gif

Many Congrats on the ring!!
appl.gif
Just 2 months now until your bid day!!
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
I love the vatche setting. Stone is beautiful.
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results