shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my diamond hooops. Thoughs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond4eva

Rough_Rock
Please tell me what you think. I bought a pair of loose pear shape diamonds from James Allen and had them made into ''charms''. I like the first pair but I don''t think it is practical to wear everyday esp. with the charm. Do you guys think the charm is too much?

The second pair was bough on implus yesterday from Bailey Banks and Biddle. What do you think? I don''t know how to describe it but I think there is too big of a gap where the circle part is to slide it in the hoop. Maybe I can make it smaller?

ac 026.jpg

diamond4eva

Rough_Rock
With out the charm

ac 028.jpg

diamond4eva

Rough_Rock
Implus buy at baily banks and biddle

ac 027.jpg

diamond4eva

Rough_Rock
implus buy with the charm. i think the circle part where you slide it into the hoop is a little too big. what do you guys thinK?

ac 023re.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning earrings, I remember when you were considering doing this I think. I believe the rings on the charms would look better smaller, and look more graceful.

diamond4eva

Rough_Rock
This is what how I would like it to look (but with my pear shape charms). So do you think the first pair look better with or with out the charm? If I make the ring smaller it might not be able to slide in for the big hoop.
1-4.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2008 10:07:19 AM
Author: diamond4eva
This is what how I would like it to look (but with my pear shape charms). So do you think the first pair look better with or with out the charm? If I make the ring smaller it might not be able to slide in for the big hoop.
imgnotfound.jpg
I honestly think they look gorgeous either way, just as far as I can see, you might have some room to play with the first pair to make the ring a bit smaller.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the hoops. I agree the ring needs to be *much* smaller. I like it when you can''t tell if they are charms or part of the earrings. I think you need hoops in between the two sizes.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I like the look.. I would see if you can make the ring a square or pear shape, I agree it''s too round.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 9:54:19 AM
With out the charm
1st earring set with no charm - this is the best look like.

I like the impulse buy earrings with the charm.

just my 2 cents

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
I love both sets of earrings, and those wonderful pear-cut charms.

I would certainly have the loop at the top of those pear diamonds made as small as possible, whilst still allowing them to slide onto your earrings.

Otherwise, I think they look gorgeous together!!

x x x

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh, gorgeous hoops!! I especially like the first one best, and without the charm. I think the charm might look better with a chain attached to it as a dangly earrings from a post (if you already have a pair of studs).

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 4:44:06 PM
Author: krisvrn

With out the charm

just my 2 cents
Ditto, and smaller rings on the charms if possible.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 6:40:08 PM
Author: Sparkles22
Date: 3/11/2008 4:44:06 PM

Author: krisvrn

With out the charm

just my 2 cents
Ditto, and smaller rings on the charms if possible.

ditto!
The first pair is just gorgeous on it''s own. Love the idea of a smaller ring charm on the more delicate hoops.

Gorgeous earrings!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What fun earrings! They are lovely ...

I think they would look perfect with a little smaller hoop on the charm as well, however, they look fine as is as well if you like them like that .. after all they ARE diamonds ... can they look bad?
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results