shape
carat
color
clarity

Got it resized to fit me, still not sure!

Isobel

Shiny_Rock
This was one of the rings I was considering selling to pay for vet fees but decided against it as I managed to sell other one to pay for bills. My pup, is fit & healthy thank goodness! I Got it resized by a good jeweller, but still , I'm just not feeling it unfortunately what is wrong with me!?!

20210608_113808.jpg

20210608_113720.jpg

20210608_111950.jpg

20210608_113706.jpg

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks fantastic. Is it not comfortable?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful! I’m sorry you had to sell one of your rings, my dog just had emergency surgery (over 5K worth!) so I know that pain, I’m glad pup made a speedy recovery!

About the ring, if you aren’t used to a larger ring it might take some time for it to feel comfortable. Maybe consider a different finger? That would probably require another resize but sometimes larger rings feel more comfortable on a middle finger. It is beautiful no matter what finger you wear it on!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you're not enjoying the ring. It looks beautiful on you!! It's a really pretty ring. Maybe it will just take time for you to get used to it.

Glad to hear your doggie is doing well!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wear it for a little longer. If it still doesn’t feel right to you, consider selling it and saving the money for something that does.

(I find that I actually wear very little of my jewelry, and one of these days I’ll end up selling pieces that I no longer wear. I actually decided against getting a new bespoke e-ring when I realized that I already have a ring I love - originally bought as right hand ring but recently switched to the left due to sizing issues - that I didn’t want to give up or re-purpose to occasional right-hand wear.)

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad your pup is doing well. I think the ring is really pretty and looks great on you. Totally understand what you mean about not feeling it. I adore navette rings on people, but everyone time I’ve tried one on it looks “meh” on me. Not sure why we don’t like some shapes or styles on our hands, but it is a thing.
VRBeauty gave you some good advice. Give it a little more time. Perhaps you just need to get used to it after not wearing it for so long.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is wonderful news about your doggie being healthy and active again. FWIW, Your ring literally makes my heart skip a beat. It is INCREDIBLY special. I’ll tell you why I think this. The largish rose cuts and OEC mix are very unique in that style of Edwardian ring. The center looks like an antique cushion. The ring must have taken multiple artisans weeks and weeks to put together. Look at all the detail and miligraining. The sapphires (I know nothing about colored stones BTW) are a unique, pure light colored blue. Usually Edwardian rings have a much darker and saturated blue that isn’t transparent and doesn’t glimmer and throw light. Your blue stones appear to have a character and quality that are bright and happy. This ring is achingly special. I’d love to know about its origins. Is it French? It does not look like a typical American Edwardian piece... I would recommend wearing it for a while in all kinds of light. And please don’t sell it out of the family if this is an heirloom without considering this for months... And if you do sell, please advertise here first, I would love a shot at this piece, as many would I’m sure. :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. Do you think it's the air line that is bothering you? That gap between the main diamond and the rest of the ring?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's absolutely amazing, but I can completely understand that bombe rings aren't for everyone. I hope you grow to love it!

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
I think it’s lovely but if you aren’t feeling it maybe sell it?

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it has a lovely heirloom look to it.

I don't know how you (not "one," but you, specifically) sell things but if I were to sell it, I'd lose 75% of the "value" -- so it's an asymmetrical transaction.

But if you need the money, you need the money...

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm usually I love this style of ring … I do agree it’s chunky for you finger/hand size but not overly so…. I think it’s the centre diamonds grading/hue not lifting the whole piece? (Just my very uninformed opinion and taste) - just feel like a brighter centre diamond would of helped the ring as a whole.
Regardless it’s gorgeous and defiantly something I would notice and comment on.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
It’s a cool ring, but I do think it looks too chunky for your ring finger. I would sell it imho. I have small fingers as well and have loved rings similar just not on my hand. Once I see it on my hand it’s meh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results