shape
carat
color
clarity

Got in on the latest Andrew Moline drop.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought these:

I love the color and the size. With akoyas going the route they have, my dreams of a 10mm AAA akoya pair has evaporated, so I've decided to scratch an itch with these.

I LOVE the color. They will be perfect with my skin tone and it will give my 11mm "AAA" (this is what they were graded when I bought them from PP, but I think they use that term rather loosely) a rest. I almost never wear diamonds as the main earring in my ears (I have 3 holes in one ear and one in the other and mostly wear diamonds in the outer holes), sticking almost exclusively to hoops or pearls. So a new pair of nice pearls will get a lot of outings.

I'm having them set by Andrew and am expecting them in a couple of weeks.

ETA. Just to add - I already have a pair of deep yellow GSS pearls and find that the strength of the color, while perfect for some situations, tends to limit what I can wear them with. So this delicate champagne color will be perfect and more useable on a day to day basis.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pearls @mrs-b -- looking forward to seeing the finished earrings!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pearls @mrs-b -- looking forward to seeing the finished earrings!

@marymm -

Thanks, Mary! It's a small purchase but I'm pretty jazzed about them. They fill a hole in my "jewelry wardrobe" and I adore the color. I've got my eye on one more thing on Andrew's site but am trying to exercise some restraint.... (Not my strong suit!)

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marymm -

Thanks, Mary! It's a small purchase but I'm pretty jazzed about them. They fill a hole in my "jewelry wardrobe" and I adore the color. I've goto my eye on one more thing on Andrew's site but am trying to exercise some restraint.... (Not my strong suit!)

Does he have a new site where I can look at his products? I am silly and can't find it

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll link it here. But also - if you go to his Insta page, you'll see the link in his bio.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll link it here. But also - if you go to his Insta page, you'll see the link in his bio.

Aha! It doesn't work on my phone--no wonder I felt stupid for not understanding where the shop was. I have to use "desktop view" to see it on my phone

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b i have had my eye on these for a bit. Did you ever receive these? Did you return them? Just wondering what your thoughts are on them before I consider purchasing! Honestly, I can’t decide between the champagne or the golds! Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI @MamaBear -

Yes, I did get them and I really like them. I can only think that Andrew had more than one pair of these, because I definitely kept them! They're lovely pearls that I had made into studs and wear often.

I'm sorry I took so long to respond - did you go ahead with them or no?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I have not gotten them! I did ask if he had any smaller, but he didn’t have any for now. I’m still mulling it over. Thank you for letting me know. I am confident that the quality from Andrew will be stunning. In the meantime, I’ve also reached out to some other vendors so I’m hopeful I can get a pair!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful soft colour, I’m not surprised they suit your complexion @mrs-b

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not gotten them! I did ask if he had any smaller, but he didn’t have any for now. I’m still mulling it over. Thank you for letting me know. I am confident that the quality from Andrew will be stunning. In the meantime, I’ve also reached out to some other vendors so I’m hopeful I can get a pair!

@MamaBear - I'm not sure what size you're used to wearing, but these are a lovely size for me. But, then again, I have the ear lobes that ate Cleveland.... (so to speak)

But it's the color... oh! - the COLOR!

If you like yellow gold, warm diamonds, cream's and softer earth tones - this is the color. My ear piercings are asymmetrical, so I wear 3 earrings in one ear and one in the other. In the ear with three piercings, when I'm wearing lots of creams, for instance, I'll wear one of these pearls, a beautiful .8 ct K colored AVR, bezel set in yellow gold, and a small, round sleeper. It's so deliciously autumn!

It's a mood. <3 :bigsmile:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely and classic, just like you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely and classic, just like you!

You sweetheart, you!

Just as an aside - I have a neighbor who has a tiny little dog whose name I can never remember. For years I called her Valerie! NOT Valerie - VIVIAN, as it turns out! So now, every time I see her I think "Tonks' ring...Tonks' ring..."

Haven't forgotten her name once since I employed that strategy! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results