shape
carat
color
clarity

got a new wedding band

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
Had a problem the other day with a band that i picked out because it seemed hollow to me. I was able to exchange it and here is the new band. Honest opinions please!

photo[1].JPG

Here are some more pics. It is .50 tw not sure of the color or clarity.

hand shot.JPG

band and ering.JPG

Very nice~ =)

Can you post a picture with the two rings together?

My camera is at work so I can't post pics right now. I am wearing the rings on seperate hands. No band fits close to my EC so I have given up on that. I decided to get a thicker band so it could stand alone.

It look very nice but would like to see pics of both together. Glad you were able to trade-in/return.

I like that it has the baguettes to match the emerald cut. They flow nicely from one hand to another!

For me, the band seem too heavy for the ering but I ask to see the rings together too please.

Separately they are beautiful, but I have a hard time getting a mental picture without seeing them together. Sorry.

I am not going to wear the wedding band and the ering together on the same hand. They don't fit! I got this one to wear seperately. Thanks for helping out

Sorry, I'm not sure to understand... sorry...

You will wear the wedding band alone as RHR?

Excuse me Emerald I'm french and I have hard time to understand what I read :D

stci-I don't always understand what I read either, so don't worry!

I am going to wear it as a RHR. I just wanted to make sure it matches and didn't look like a guys ring. I always go for very thin, this is my first thicker ring.

Hooooooo! I understand now....

Be reassured, your ring does not look like a man ring! It's a beauty!!!!! :appl:

Very, very pretty! I love the alternating rounds and baguettes, and that the baguettes are standing up, so to speak. I think it's a great stand alone wedding ring, and still very feminine.

yes i think it is a great stand alone ring also. it looks great on you!

Since you are wearing them separately they will be beautiful!

Thanks for reassuring me! I always second guess my choices!

I think it will look great as a RHR. It is very pretty (as is your EC ring).

Your wedding band is very stunning! I love the round and baguette diamond combination...so lovely! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP