shape
carat
color
clarity

Got a couple of my tourmalines set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got around to getting my almost matched set of tourmalines into earrings. The stones are 5.1 and 5.6 mm. First an ear shot for size reference.

alskdfjoewin.jpg

In the box.

asl;kdfjopein.jpg

A little fire.

fireopaishe.jpg

Finally a close-up, showing off the gorgeous cut.

a;lskdtuoein.jpg

Date: 6/3/2009 6:46:07 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
Finally a close-up, showing off the gorgeous cut.

Oooooh I love those dangles. They are so pretty! Who did you have set them? Where are the stones from? They''re such a lovely grassy green.

love the color! great dangles

Those are the Barry''s right? They came out GORGEOUS!!!!! I WANT some of them now!!!!

Those are beautiful!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love that shade of green.

Date: 6/3/2009 6:57:29 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Those are the Barry''s right? They came out GORGEOUS!!!!! I WANT some of them now!!!!

siiiiiiiigh... me too!

Those are gorgeous! I loves ''em.

Ooooh what an amazing green! Congrats on your new pretty earrings.

Wow, those are REALLY pretty!!!

gorgeous, amazing cut and colour!

Those are a most beautiful shade of green! I''m all over your earring charm idea - love it!!

I LOVE THESE.....MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

Beautiful colour - reminds me of a cool leafy forest. And the dangles are just perfect!

They are gorgeous and very eye catching! I love dangly earrings.
36.gif

Very pretty!

icekid, D&T, Freke, Linda, Kismet, innerkitten, Cind11, Porridge, cellentani, loriken, Chrono, tourmaline_lover, and Catmom thanks so much for the kind words. I''m really pleased with how they turned out. I was a little worried as there is a sizable difference between the two stones, but I think they look great!

icekid- I had them set at a local jeweler. The settings are Stuller and the stones are from Barry.

Freke- enable enable enable
2.gif

loriken- green is my fav color too!

catmom- i''m a sucker for a dangly earring. I almost had to set them this way because my second ear piercings are a titch uneven.
14.gif
But with dangles it''s much less noticeable.

So pretty!

rft - these are as lovely as I imagined them to be. Congrats!

That is what I call GREEN congrats!

Those are LOVELY - the color is TDF, and the setting really shows it off
9.gif
9.gif

That is very close to what you would call a perfect green. nice stones..thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them!!!

WOW those are very very nice. Congrats!!

Omg that is fantastic color!
36.gif
36.gif

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely green. They are so pretty!

Very pretty!

I hadn''t realised that you could set gemstones as dangly earrings - although there''s no reason why not!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP