shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous setting, but ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ZzZz

Rough_Rock
... will I lose the stone? Please advise...

http://weddingband.com/ctpug21.html

http://weddingband.com/ctpug23.html

http://weddingband.com/ctpug13.html :confused:

tower

Rough_Rock
I hope not, I ordered a ring from them on the 18th. From my research they seem to be very safe. Of course it'll be insured but that's beside the point. They seem like very good people as well.
Drew

ZzZz

Rough_Rock
Which setting did you chose? Aren't they awesome? So unique...

tower

Rough_Rock
I'm getting the PLT-1207 but having it made without the gold tubes under the diamond. I'm anxious to see the finished product, should be a couple more weeks. I put a 1.18 ct Emerald cut in it but its not going to hang over the edges like the one in the catalog with the 3 ct. CZ.
Drew

tower

Rough_Rock
I'm getting the PLT-1207 but having it made without the gold tubes under the diamond. I'm anxious to see the finished product, should be a couple more weeks. I put a 1.18 ct Emerald cut in it but its not going to hang over the edges like the one in the catalog with the 3 ct. CZ.
Drew

tower

Rough_Rock
Drew

rocksrock

Rough_Rock
Great change without the gold tube Tower. I've seen people rave about this setting before but I really couldn't relate to the gold bar across the setting, i think without it would make it definitely look better.

tower

Rough_Rock
Yea, I think that gold tubing underneath takes away from the clean platinum look. I also think without the tubing it will let more let into and through the diamond. I'm so excited to see the finished product. I worked really hard to find what I wanted instead of just getting any ring with any diamond. I bought the diamond from a private seller as part of a different ring for $3500. It's VS2I and the numbers on it are pretty good. The table % was pretty high but I think it's subjective, especially on emerald cuts. I really like the diamond. The ring is being made and the diamond set for $2600. I think the ring will be worth much more than that and more importantly I think we'll both be very pleased with it. I'm thinking of taking the smaller diamonds from the original ring and placing them in earrings for Xmas. I know she's not expecting that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results