shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Gorgeous Maytal Hannah Platinum Halo Ring Setting for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The original diamond that went into it was 7.50mm so that is a fair difference even though we are talking mms here, it would probably sit down into the hole rather than neatly on top of it like it should.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too sad, my yellow diamond is 6.8 and I have big hands... so beautiful!

blahhhhh

Rough_Rock
Noticed that you're in Aus! How much are you after if I paid in AUD/Aus postage?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too sad, my yellow diamond is 6.8 and I have big hands... so beautiful!

David Klass resized another ring I helped a fellow PSer sell from a tiny size up to a large size, the ring has a plain shank that's the easy part. This ring needs something around 7.50mms to go into it.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noticed that you're in Aus! How much are you after if I paid in AUD/Aus postage?

The price of the ring setting is in US dollars. Australia post has a website you can also use their calculator, if you want insurance it will give you a price if you want a small overnight satchel with no insurance it costs costs $12.20AUD, fully insured it depends where you live, if you send me an email with your postcode I can work it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results