carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous Georgian Chain

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has swept me off my feet!

If anyone ever finds a less expensive version, please let me know. My bling budget is in a growing phase since I hit it pretty hard a few months ago so I can't buy this right now but man, it's just so unique.

That is swoon worthy. Hopefully the stars line up and you will get this one or something even more special.

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love that look, @lmyracle ! I’ve kept my eyes peeled and even fell for a faux version, which is heavy and I never wear.
A51D26FE-A595-409D-9146-224033BA2140.jpeg
I will let you know if I come across anything.

Great taste! Just something about the hand.... Love it!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it too. It’s been in my shopping basket for the last couple of days. Now someone is doing those hands new version...the split rings you can pick up on fleabay

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No they are expensive. Gembank sometimes has the hands I have seen them before

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love it too. It’s been in my shopping basket for the last couple of days. Now someone is doing those hands new version...the split rings you can pick up on fleabay

Um, hello?? "Check-out Now".....you know you wanna! Please do and post lots of pics!!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Um, hello?? "Check-out Now".....you know you wanna! Please do and post lots of pics!!!

Cannot afford it at the moment it’s gorgeous but I have spent too much on jewelry recently!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results