shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous Double Milgrain Studs from IDJ

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
I am thrilled with my new diamond studs - I picked them up today from Fedex and they're gorgeous! The milgrain is TINY and delicate which I love, and doesn't overpower the stones at all. in fact, it creates a beautiful border and enlarges the stones. They are the first diamond studs I've ever owned, and I'm not sure I'll ever upgrade. I have a thing about earrings never going down below my ear lobe, and I think if I went any larger they would. I love them, and shipping was ridiculously fast. They were here in 1 day, and I don't live in the US. Yekutiel was wonderful to work with, and I will absolutely deal with ID Jewelry in the future!

stats are:
J colour
.49 carat each, .98 total
SI1 (eye clean)
I had la pousette backs added for security. I don't really intend to take these off - if you have la pousettes, please chime in. Is there anything I must take the earrings off for?

Here are some photos:
image1.JPG
This is the photo that Yekutiel sent me before they shipped :) the look slightly warm in this photo, but they are VERY white on my ear.

IMG_20170325_162303-01.jpeg
you can see how fine the milgrain is - and of course, as always - the photos do not do them justice!
IMG_20170325_162150-01.jpeg
and here's an ear shot - tricky to get! all of these photos were taken inside on a rainy day. IMG_20170325_160359-02.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are a J?? They look so white! The detail is stunning, they are a perfect size on your ear & they look lovely!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the double milgrain and wish I had it on my studs! Enjoy!

Re: the la pousette backs, I don't have them but did discuss pros and cons with BGD when I considered getting them. They told me that I should take them off before going to shower/swim as the mechanism inside them can be damaged otherwise. Maybe someone else can chime in on this?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful, and they look terrific on your ears. Enjoy wearing them!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! Congratulations.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them, congrats!!!

sln

Rough_Rock
They are beautiful. How long did they taken to make them?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are amazing!!! I love the double milgrain, it's so unique and really adds a nice pop to the earrings

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so beautiful!! I love how delicate the milgrain is while still providing the illusion of larger stones :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your studs!!! They look great on you!!! Congrats@@:love:

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful! They look great on you!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Congrats! They look perfect on your ears!

sln

Rough_Rock
After seeing your studs, I have decided this is what I want :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! I love the double milgrain settings!

Yes, I would not shower in them, but if someone tells you it's okay, you definitely still need to take them off once a week to do a good soak in jewelry cleaner or hot water and Dawn and then do a good brushing of the stones to keep them clean and sparkly!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so beautiful!!!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and the milgrain gives the illusion of the diamonds being much larger than they are!

P

PierreBear

Love the double milgrain look as well! So delicate but still commands authority! Enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty peonyinlove! Having tiny earlobes is like having tiny fingers...a big plus!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your earrings!!!:love: I have LaPousette backs. (the mediums) I rarely take my earrings off. They get removed once a week for cleaning, then back on. I don't soak the backs though, just a wipe-down with 91% alcohol.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Love the double milgrain!

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
thanks all! i absolutely love them, and it's so nice to share them with you!

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing peonyinlove! I absolutely love this and am actually reaching out to IDJ to get a copycat of this. I hope you don't mind. Are the stones certified? do you have any pictures of the back?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results