shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous diamond rings on Ebay right now - specific seller

lindacat

Rough_Rock
There is a seller called gesnerestatejewelry on ebay right now who has several antique diamond rings listed. I know nothing about the seller, have not seen him before, but the rings are gorgeous. If I had the $$$, I would buy up ALL of them as the prices seen really reasonable to me. Some are platinum and others wihte gold. just thought I would let everyone know since I can't buy them myself! :lickout:

pkanawha

Rough_Rock
Re: Gorgeous diamond rings on Ebay right now - specific sell

Unless I'm missing something, they don't have anything currently listed. Their feedback makes it appear that they haven't even listed or sold anything for several years. Are you mixed up about the seller?

stci

Ideal_Rock

I'm in love with the sapphire and diamond ring. Really gorgeous!

lindacat

Rough_Rock

I checked again, and this is the seller ID; he currently has 25 items for sale. Not sure why you cannot see it?

eBay My World: gesnerestatejewelry (915)

pkanawha

Rough_Rock

Okay, now I can see their listings. Some nice looking stuff! It's funny, however, that they had apparently sold a number of times in the past but not for the last couple of years. (At least there is no feedback for the last 2 or 3 years.) They allow items to be returned for cash and that's a plus. I did note, however, that there aren't any certifications, at least not for the ones I looked at. So if I were to buy something here I'd want to ensure I'd looked at it very, very well and possibly had an expert look at it too. Their deadline of 2 days to return after receiving could make it tricky to get a professional to look at it in due time!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, nice find, thanks for the info. I like this one currently listed:

CoolEbayRing.JPG

Narwhal

Shiny_Rock

I talked to them recently. I talked with Matt mostly. He was great at follow up and seemed to know a bunch about older cuts. I would definitely recommend contacting them if thinking about it.

lindacat

Rough_Rock

NeverEndingUpgrade, that was one of my favorites, too - I also loved the one with the teeny flowers along the band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results