shape
carat
color
clarity

GoodoldGold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jms299

Rough_Rock
I''ve read the tutorial on goodoldgold and was wondering how their diamonds compare to others. Are the consistently better? How about the customer service? Any info would help.

finchuck

Shiny_Rock
They're not necessarily better, they're non-branded H&A stones just like a lot of other sites' stones. The difference with Good Old Gold is the comprehensiveness of their reports. They show you practically everything you need to know to make a VERY informed purchase. I've never seen another site that offers as much information on their diamonds as GOG.

Also, I think it's safe to say that any stone you buy from GOG is going to be a knockout. They seem to deal (at least on their site) with the cream of the crop.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hey JMS299!!! Welcome to Price Scope!
9.gif
appl.gif

Good Old Gold even has representation on PS. Rhino, who constantly offers help to those diamond nuts in need, does so for free. As you can see they are all about the informed customer, and their customer service is knock out! I wished they carried the stone we ended up buying, because i would have loved to work with them. Give them a shot, see how you like them, and if they don't have what you are looking for specifically, they can probably help you find it. Good luck!!!
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the inquiry jms. Just for clarification ... not all H&A's (branded or unbranded) have the same brilliance, fire & scintillation. We have and use the technologies/scans/photos to cherry pick the best of the best. It would be a mistake to say all H&A are the same or have identical brilliancy as I can point you to examples of H&A diamonds with identical Sarin data yet have varying optical results. We have the technologies and knowledge to be able to make these seperations. Yes there is a common element to all true H&A's regarding their optical symmetry but not all of them have the same intensity of light output nor the same brilliance under various lighting conditions. If you have any questions feel free to drop us an email.

ccartertn2002

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a H&A through GOG a few weeks ago and I will say the customer service was excellent! My diamond arrived the day after I wired the money along with the certificate, pictures, and a great H&A viewer!

I am so glad I went with GOG!

Oh yeah, and the diamond was beautiful! It's a .61 ct I SI1 AGSO, as white as can be and you'd be HARD pressed to find the inclusions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results