shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW GoodOldGold 3.04 SI2 I is here and she’s lovely! Pics!

Vinche

Rough_Rock
1C368CA0-43B3-44E5-AC05-6FD5C5E42531.jpeg 69AAC531-496C-41E4-A74A-DF28C7162A1B.jpeg

So I’ve been waiting patiently for her arrival and she’s finally here! More amazing and sparkly than I remember! She’s a 3.04 Ideal Cut SI2 I Color. No inclusions visible and faces up bright white! Pictures don’t do this beauty justice. I promised pictures so here she is!! Yay I had GOG make me a custom platinum setting and I love it!

Attachments

• 0CAA4D95-72B8-4B51-99D7-AF7598B773FF.jpeg
    0CAA4D95-72B8-4B51-99D7-AF7598B773FF.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 67

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and rings. It looks fabulous on you. Congratulations.

Vinche

Rough_Rock
It looks white and huge! So glad you are happy with the ring - congrats!’

Thank you! I was worried about it being an I Color but honestly I don’t notice the warmth really, none at all when viewing face up! So glad my reservations didn’t stop me from the purchase!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!! Great presence!! GOG hit that out of the park!!
Congrats! Wear her in good health!!! :mrgreen2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Looks amazing on your finger! Classic, timeless and huge!

Q

Queenie60

Fabulous - simply beautiful.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond is 3 carats of beautiful Vinche!!! I love the simple solitaire setting as well. Congratulations!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, A classic beauty! :clap:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & classic! What a stunner of a diamond!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The diamond is lovely, looks nice and big on your hand. The simple solitaire setting lets the diamond be the star of the show.:))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond ring ! Congratulations and enjoy :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congratulations!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
:love::love::love:

Oh beautiful! Love that setting too! Very understated and sleek, I mean that diamond is something else and then paired with that setting... Absolutely amazing.

What an amazing find for you. Please take more photos including outside! :mrgreen:

It clearly is amazingly white face up! In real life how are you finding the body colour? It looks amazingly clear in the picture. Did you ever see it unset? I am starting to wonder if the colour of a diamond is less obvious once it's set... I mean I hear that that is the case but I'm quite colour sensitive...

Absolutely fabulous, it really suits you! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Vinche

Rough_Rock
:love::love::love:

Oh beautiful! Love that setting too! Very understated and sleek, I mean that diamond is something else and then paired with that setting... Absolutely amazing.

What an amazing find for you. Please take more photos including outside! :mrgreen:

It clearly is amazingly white face up! In real life how are you finding the body colour? It looks amazingly clear in the picture. Did you ever see it unset? I am starting to wonder if the colour of a diamond is less obvious once it's set... I mean I hear that that is the case but I'm quite colour sensitive...

Absolutely fabulous, it really suits you! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thanks so much! In real life the diamond is extremely white, even the side view. When I worked with David at GOG, I told him I was really hoping an H would fit into my budget. When they brought this diamond in he said it’s appearing a lot more whiter than the other I colors. He said some I’s lean toward a J and others lean toward an H. Makes sense since natural diamonds aren’t going to fall exactly into a specific color category perfectly. I viewed this diamond in person along side 3 or 4 H colors and one other I color. This one just appeared much whiter than all the others.

This is the topper of the story! GoodOldGold has a machine that reads the color of a diamond. I was going back and forth between this diamond and a slightly smaller H color. He puts the H color diamond in the machine and it reads it as an H. Then he put my diamond into the machine and it read it as an F color! David was shocked because he said that doesn’t normally happen, sometimes it will read a diamond as one color grade off but never a couple of colors off. So I’m not sure if my I color is really a better color or if the Ideal cut masks most of it. Either way, I’m very happy! I will post more pics as soon as I can :). My phone camera really doesn’t do the ring justice but I will try my best :)

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! In real life the diamond is extremely white, even the side view. When I worked with David at GOG, I told him I was really hoping an H would fit into my budget. When they brought this diamond in he said it’s appearing a lot more whiter than the other I colors. He said some I’s lean toward a J and others lean toward an H. Makes sense since natural diamonds aren’t going to fall exactly into a specific color category perfectly. I viewed this diamond in person along side 3 or 4 H colors and one other I color. This one just appeared much whiter than all the others.

This is the topper of the story! GoodOldGold has a machine that reads the color of a diamond. I was going back and forth between this diamond and a slightly smaller H color. He puts the H color diamond in the machine and it reads it as an H. Then he put my diamond into the machine and it read it as an F color! David was shocked because he said that doesn’t normally happen, sometimes it will read a diamond as one color grade off but never a couple of colors off. So I’m not sure if my I color is really a better color or if the Ideal cut masks most of it. Either way, I’m very happy! I will post more pics as soon as I can :). My phone camera really doesn’t do the ring justice but I will try my best :)

The stuff of dreams...
I mean really.
I have no words.
:love::clap::dance:

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous find! It looks stunning on your hand.

Vinche

Rough_Rock
The stuff of dreams...
I mean really.
I have no words.
:love::clap::dance:
I know right! I really need to get it independently appraised without showing them the specs (at first) to see what color they come up with

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results