shape
carat
color
clarity

Goodies from my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Earlier this week I got a little closer to being 30. Well my husband surprised me with a new camera that I have mastered using for my outdoor photography; however still have to get use to taking photos my diamond goodies. My hubby took me out hiking at a nature preserve the morning of my b-day and I took a couple pics. We then went to Sanibel Island and had a nice little snack of cupcakes. He surprised me with a gift of 2 tcw diamond studs, I do not have the specs on them however I do know that they are Si1 clarity and h coloured. He also bought me an Art Deco platinum and diamond necklace. The chain has stations of single cut diamonds, and the pendant also had single cut diamonds. Then we a wonderful dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant.

Here is the cricket I took a picture of.

krick.jpg

Here is an alligator that was stuffed at the park.

ally.jpg

My new necklace

asdftqa.jpg

A pic of my earrings

earr cl.jpg

Picture of earrings necklace an my sapphire asscher eternity ring

mix n.jpg

Another one of my necklace

edaQTEWQ.jpg

You made out like a bandit! Happy birthday!!

I love love love your new necklace. Gorgeous!!!!And the rest isn''t too bad either!!!

Me and my hubby
Sorry for my hubby not smiling (he is a Deputy Sergeant and is always pretty serious)
Also it was really really hot!!!!!!

me and hubby.jpg

Happy Birthday lucky girl. The earrings are beautiful!!

Wow,that''s some bling!! I wonder what the big 3-0 will bring!? The earrings are beautiful and the necklace is AMAZING. Happy Birthday and Congrats!!

Wow, that is some major bling! I am such a sucker for Art Deco pieces
30.gif
Congrats on so many beautiful pieces, happy birthday Sugar!!! You and your hubby at a darling couple
35.gif

Yay for birthdays, presents and pictures!
I love your sapphire eternity - where did find it?

Ive enjoyed every picture!The necklace is a real keeper!Im going to go dig out the gold jewelry i recieved on my 30th which i still wear often even after 15 years.Enjoy your day!

I bought the eternity ring just as a fun ring from Hannoush Jewelers in Ft Myers Fla. They have a pretty nice store as their bench man is located on the premises. I first started going there 2 years ago when I needed a repair on of jewelry and have been going back. I have not bought any big ticket items there but what I have bought there I really like.

Happy Birthday! Beautiful blings and great pictures. Really enjoyed seeing your beautiful pictures. I agree with others, that necklace is especially wonderful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Happy birthday! That is some serious birthday bling!! I love the necklace. And studs are always fabulous. Sounds like your hubby is a keeper!
2.gif

Happy Birthday MACIE!! (closer to 30 seems so long ago).Tomorrow I will be a little closer to 40!
emcry.gif
, and MY husband surprised me with a new camera as well ! Your pics are great, what camera are you shooting with if you don't mind me asking? I didn't get diamond studs with the camera, a tripod, camera bag, and diamond band instead..lol. (Wonder if I can convince him to throw in one carat studs too!). I hope you use the new camera to take many MORE pics of your jewels...would love to see them!! You and hubby make a beautiful couple !

Happy B''day Macie - and what wonderful gifts you received! I especially love the art deco necklace, a very special keepsake indeed.
1.gif

Happy Birthday! Your goodies are simply gorgeous! I love how you layered that necklace with the pearl strand. You are lovely too!

Beautiful goodies! Happy Birthday!
36.gif

Happy Birthday to you!
You have some very pretty bling there!

Lovely bling!! I love anything art deco. Happy birthday!!!
36.gif

Happy Birthday! Great gifts and great photos. I love your earrings.

Woohoo, happy birthday!!! Your hubby definitely did great! The necklace is incredible, I love the scrolls and how delicate it is!

Thanks everybody on the compliments. I do have a good hubby we have been together for about 6 years now. The jeweler that my hubby bought the necklace from is a family friend that has some beautiful Art Deco pieces.

Happy birthday Beau13

ta.gif

What a blingy birthday you had!!! WOW! Hubby is definately a keeper!!
36.gif

Woah! Super bling!! I absolutely love that pendant... It''s timeless and gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP