carat
color
clarity

Goodbye for Now....

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Good morning all my PriceScope friends,

I wanted to let everyone know that after completing my free GIA courses as so many of us did during quarantine I decided to start a new chapter for myself and have started a small business selling Vintage and Estate jewelry pieces. I have reported myself to the moderators as Trade even though I don't really consider myself to be a professional in that sense as I am a super small one person operation and it feels like a hobby, I can see where a conflict of interest would be seen in a forum for jewelry consumers. I have promised to no longer use oodlesofpoodles and am finding it very difficult since I had been so used to coming to this community every day and chatting with friends about daily life and our shared love for jewelry. I am a introvert and homebody and this little group has really been a blessing to me personally. During this extremely long year of less social activity than normal, even for me, this has been a warm and welcoming place. Reading stories about your furry friends, seeing beautiful pictures taken on nature walks or bike rides, sending virtual hugs and warm thoughts as loved ones were ill, and celebrating sparkling new purchases with you all has really meant a lot to me. So with all that said, I know I have to step back. I didn't want to just disappear from the forum without an explanation and worry anyone unnecessarily in these Covid times so I will say good bye for now, and know that if I decide to part from my new business I will happily return to talk about my favorite things with all of you lovely souls.

Wishing Everyone Good Health and Oodles of Blingy-Joy,

Vanessa
AKA oodlesofpoodles

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your new venture @oodlesofpoodles, I hope it‘s successful.

Take care.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your hobby business and check in with us occasionally! Take care.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a sweet post @oodlesofpoodles
I wish you all the best in your new adventure and will miss having you among us!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seems a shame to jettison this support network.

Can't just add a "Trade" stamp? We have certainly seen others do that after being "outed" by this Forum...

Or pick another Trade handle and retire the current one...?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you great success!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surely the Mods / Admin allow you to still post and comment on things “as a person”?
I always thought that being “trade” was more to do with linking your shop/ what you are selling into your comments.
That it wouldnt be appropriate for a “Trade” person to use Pricescope threads as a way of drumming up business for themselves.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What an exciting new chapter! Good luck in your new endeavor and hope to still see you around!

bqueen2kt

Rough_Rock
Best wishes with your new adventure

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results