carat
color
clarity

Good vendors on etsy for spacer?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PSers,

Would you mind sharing your recommendations for vendors with whom you have had a good experience buying spacers?

Thank you so much.
Lljsmom

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What sort of spacer are you looking for?

I've had several WONDERFUL experiences with e-weddingbands and highly recommend them, especially for bands or simpler designs! They're incredibly responsive and helpful, and they work very quickly, and they're committed to finding exactly what you want - even if it isn't stock they can probably source/make it for you ::)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I had a good experience with jumpey2003 on eBay. It was a few years ago but the item was good and very inexpensive.
I purchased a 1mm yellow gold band to work as a spacer with my then AVC and eternity band.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am looking for a 2 mm band. In fact, it's not really a spacer. I lost both my wedding bands, can't find em. So bummed. So I wanted to get a very low band. I found this one on e-weddingbands.

http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/plathrl2info.html

Do you think it is ok to get a platinum band and have it rub against platinum, or potentially diamond, or would it better to go with 18k white gold?

I discovered that I really like bands that are the same width and height.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would go with the same metals. Over time the 18k white gold will look whiter than the platinum e-ring which will look grayer as it develops patina.

I prefer their comfort fit bands - they're like butter sliding on and off lolol... Hmmm that looks grosser in text than it sounded in my head. They should have a few options in the 2mm plat...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely get the same metals. For a legit spacer, I went with Jeweler on the Roof and it was, to me, worth the money. The service was great. But for a 2mm you could go with e-wedding bands, or get one made to order from a vendor knowing the height you need. Mine is from Stuller, and is not low, but I know they probably have a low-dome option.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results