shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Ultrasonic for under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone! I''ve been browsing through the jewelry cleaning threads to find recommendations for great ultrasonics, and the one from Sharper Image seemed to come up a lot, but I can''t find that one anywhere (It was an old thread)! Can you guys recommened an effective ultrasonic (I used to have the $20 Connessiuere one, and I didn''t love it, and it broke) that is moderately priced? I am willing to pay a little more (than $20) for something that works wonders! :) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :) :) :)

fabienne

Rough_Rock
I can't vouch yet for its performance as it hasn't arrived yet, but I just ordered this ultrasonic cleaner. It is $38.97 plus shipping which I consider to be reasonable. Dave Atlas (oldminer), who is highly respected around here, used to own this firm/company. I asked about ultrasonic cleaners a week or so ago and this one was recommended by Dave. I trust his opinion, so I went ahead and ordered it.

Hope this helps.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Fabienne!! Please let me know how you like it when it arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results