shape
carat
color
clarity

good tcw eternity band to go with a 1.5 three stone ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tinkerbell

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
I have a question that I am hoping you can help answer. I am in the process of getting a new wedding set. I currently have a three stone ring with a .5 center stone and .25 on each side, for a total weight of 1 ct. I will soon be upgrading to the .95-1.00 ct range for my center stone. I want my center stone to be the focus so I am using the same side stones, .25 each.
I am going to be getting an eternity band to replace my current wedding band. However, what is a good ct weight to go for? I want the band to look good with my ering, when it has the 1 ct center stone, but not overwhelm it. It will be a full eternity band as my rings like to spin on my fingers and I do not want to see metal.
What is a good total ct weight for an eternity ring with a 1 ct center ering? The ring will be a total ct weight of 1.5ish when finished.
I am currently living in England and will be using an online vendor so I need to be sure of my decesion. Any pictures or links to other thread that will be useful are much appricated.
Thanks,
Gin

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think using 3 pointers for the eternity band complements a 1 carat stone perfectly. here''s a pic of my old 1 carat solitaire with a band made up of 3 pointers, I think it was .75 ctw

newsetwf1005.jpg

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Mrssalvo, I sure wish I had an "old" ring that looked like that!!!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 9:39:56 PM
Author: imthepreacherswife

Mrssalvo, I sure wish I had an ''old'' ring that looked like that!!!!
30.gif

aww, thanks imthepreacherwife, it was a very pretty stone, I miss it
1.gif

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Tinkerbell,

Are there any larger stores near you where you could go try some stuff on with the characteristics of your new set. That way you could experiment firsthand with some different ctw bands

Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results