shape
carat
color
clarity

Good resources for large men''s bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So my coworker is getting married this summer and is trying to find a band for her fiance. Her problem is that his ring size is 14.5! I''m thinking she''ll probably have to go custom, but I''m not sure where to recommend to her. He wants a white gold ring similar to the one below (brushed in the middle, smooth on the sides, possibly with a groove in between), and probably at least 6mm wide. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

3008190.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is he interested in titanium?

You can choose your finish and metal combo. They go up to size 15
35.gif
Just posted this because it was the first I thought of.

The good thing is that that's a very popular style, so almost anywhere you find it should have it or be able to make it. 14.5 is big, but shouldn't be that difficult a problem!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I think he wants specifically the white gold so their rings will match (awww). I sent her the link to the one above and she might look into it, but I thought there might be some other suggestions.

Thanks Musey!
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
A WG one on e-weddingbands.com, up to size 15:

Comes in 18k, 14k and 10k.

Easy-peasy!

He should be able to find his size/design almost anywhere.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:34:21 PM
Author: musey

He should be able to find his size/design almost anywhere.

That is what I was thinking too, shouldn''t be too hard. A lot of places carry up to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results