carat
color
clarity

Good Radiant stone?

dobby1998

Rough_Rock
Hello! I’d greatly appreciate feedback on this diamond I’m interested in:

LG597397815

True Gem would be sourcing it for me. I’m just concerned if the 71% depth is too deep. Other than that I think the remaining specs are great? I like the size and proportions. Feedback is appreciated!

Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @dobby1998

I'm going to ask admin to move this thread to the lab forum here:

They know the specifics to look for in lab diamonds (striation, blue nuance, etc.) This is the Earth grown
forum.

I'll pop over once it gets moved to see if I can help!

dobby1998

Rough_Rock
Hi @dobby1998

I'm going to ask admin to move this thread to the lab forum here:

They know the specifics to look for in lab diamonds (striation, blue nuance, etc.) This is the Earth grown
forum.

I'll pop over once it gets moved to see if I can help!

My bad! Thank you so much!

dobby1998

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to bump if that’s okay I have to decide by tomorrow and any insight would be super helpful! Thank you all!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @dobby1998! There’s no blue nuance as far as I can see. As far as the cut, I’m a relative newbie. Radiants are tough to evaluate. Specs aren’t really helpful the way they are for round brilliants.

You want organized light return, or else you end up with mushy ground glass areas. Are you planning on evaluating this with ASET images (either done on your own or provided by the company)? Another resource is Paul Gian at Beyondthe4cs.com. He helped me evaluate my cushion before I found Pricescope. He’s well versed in fancy cuts.

Maybe @tyty333 or other PSers with radiant expertise will chime in before deadline.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results