shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crash overide

Rough_Rock
Trade
Shape: Princess
Carat Weight: 1.01ct
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
AGS Cut Grade: Ideal
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Culet: None
Lab Report: GIA
Lab Report #: 17162167
In House: Yes
Width: 5.47mm
Length: 5.59mm
Depth: 4.06mm
Table Percentage: 68.17%
Depth Percentage: 74.18%
Crown ?: 43.37°
Crown Depth: 13.30%
Pavilion ?: 39.62°
Pavilion Depth: 59.20%

Good? Cut is Ideal

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 6:15:09 AM
Author:crash overide
Shape: Princess
Carat Weight: 1.01ct
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
AGS Cut Grade: Ideal
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Culet: None
Lab Report: GIA
Lab Report #: 17162167
In House: Yes
Width: 5.47mm
Length: 5.59mm
Depth: 4.06mm
Table Percentage: 68.17%
Depth Percentage: 74.18%
Crown ?: 43.37°
Crown Depth: 13.30%
Pavilion ?: 39.62°
Pavilion Depth: 59.20%

Good? Cut is Ideal
Do you have any images to go with this diamond such as photos and ASET? Also concerning Ideal cut grades, this doesn't mean anything unless it refers to AGS0 Ideal cut, otherwise no guarantee of a well cut diamond.

It looks promising on paper so if you can post the images then we can go from there.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you could swing the price, I'd have Jon compare this one with your pick and have him pick the best one. This ones ASET has more red in it, which is what you like to see. That's not to say the one you picked wouldn't be pretty (it would!), but the other may be a bit brighter/more fiery.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5083/

crash overide

Rough_Rock
Trade
After looking a bit furthur I have thought can I go toward something in the 1.25 c range and it still remain just as good to the naked eye?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:15:30 AM
Author: crash overide
After looking a bit furthur I have thought can I go toward something in the 1.25 c range and it still remain just as good to the naked eye?
If the cut is good and the diamond eyeclean then certainly you can go larger if the budget allows.

crash overide

Rough_Rock
Trade
I meant that I posted a diamond from goodoldgold at the top that was very very good in quality. I was wondering if I could go towards the 1.25 c range and still remain in the same budget but the diamond be similar to the naked eye.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 3:26:58 PM
one more bump
I don't know if you are agreeable to lowering the colour or clarity, but I found these. Top cuts and will still be very beautiful.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5005/

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5472/

This one hits 1.5cts for your budget, top cut J colour infinity,

http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=468

Check the above diamond is eyeclean to your standards if you want to find out more.

crash overide

Rough_Rock
Trade
so say I was going to buy this diamond from goodoldgood. Would I be able to get a setting from them or would I go to someone local.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 3:32:57 AM
so say I was going to buy this diamond from goodoldgood. Would I be able to get a setting from them or would I go to someone local.
Yes you can get a setting from them and have them set the diamond, it may be best actually as that way the diamond is covered against accidental damage whilst setting. This is rare but can happen.

crash overide

Rough_Rock
Trade
Lorelei, What setting is best for the princess diamond? What would give you the best view of it. Personally I like a solitaire setting because it highlights the diamond but I am under the impression that the women wants a pave. Lorelei I am also wondering while emerald cuts are so much cheaper, incite?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results