shape
carat
color
clarity

Good/original jewelry brands in England ?

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Hi :)
I just moved to England and was wondering if you knew anything about this ? :)
Anything unique / fun / cheaper^^... ? :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not cheap at all, but I would love to walk through one of David Morris-the London Jeweller's boutiques!
https://davidmorris.com/

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did you say in another thread that you’re in Liverpool? I think Boodles are based there. Certainly their workshop was there a few years ago. They definitely don’t fit the cheap part of your question but could be fun?!

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Did you say in another thread that you’re in Liverpool? I think Boodles are based there. Certainly their workshop was there a few years ago. They definitely don’t fit the cheap part of your question but could be fun?!

Yes I am in Liverpool !

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your replies :) , will have a look at them right now :)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For costume pieces, I like Monica Vinader. I also really like the idea of Loquet London but the prices are high for what you get.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are still there, in Liverpool One. I licked the window about 3 weeks ago, as Mr T dragged me swiftly past :lol-2:

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
For costume pieces, I like Monica Vinader. I also really like the idea of Loquet London but the prices are high for what you get.

Loved some of the Monika Vinader :) !

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock

:love:

Thank you @lissyflo this is fun =)2, I don't know anyone as I just arrived a couple of days ago, and am tired of studying !

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Boodles are really pretty !! Love the simplicity yet elegance
Any ideas of "similar" brands slightly lower priced ?
I like very dainty so I'm hoping to find pretty drop earrings with a bit of diamond sparkle :)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This jeweller is local to both of us https://www.christopherjamesjewellers.com/ with nice diamonds and cute smaller pieces for every day wear. My brother bought a little diamond bracelet for his girlfriend from here. The small diamonds in their jewels are F colour VS1/2 clarity and the cut seems good as the diamonds are very sparkly. I managed to pop in between lockdowns last year and take some photos of options for him
92944BB7-0425-4D7B-AB9A-EBEF920474F0.jpeg 3DFDF6A7-C33B-49DA-ADA1-FF1200ED8445.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results