shape
carat
color
clarity

Good old mine for E-Ring?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I would post a video on a source where you don't have to verify an email address to see the video. I didn't look and watch, because I didn't want to give my email address out. Try YouTube.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@swimmingsea0317 I took the liberty to download & upload to my YT account so others can throw in some input on your behalf.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for downloading it. That video is kind of all over the place by way of holding the stone in place. It looks to me like it does have potential, but I would want to see some additional photographs of it. Based upon that video I would not rule it out, but I would want more imaging before I made a choice if I were you.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The pavilion is very deep, making it appear smaller than its carat weight would suggest. I prefer a higher crown and less deep pavilion in terms of architecture. I do like the face up view, though.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I do think it has potential but that video was appalling lol. I mean we want to assess the faceting mainly so rocking the diamond a few degrees back and forth is okay. But the 180 lol unless the diamond can somersault on our finger haha. Ask them for more videos :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results