shape
carat
color
clarity

Good old Gold is great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trottier80

Rough_Rock
For all you lurkers researching where you are going to buy your engagement ring for your lady...take a look at Good Old Gold. From my recent experience, they are great. I bought an engagement ring for my fiance at I paid $6,600. I paid tax since I live in NY and the store is located in NY. Otherwise it would have been around $6k. They included a detailed appraisal and appraised it for 9k. I brought it to an independent lab where I live (albany, ny) and it appraised for $8,640. I thought maybe Good old gold appraised it high to make me feel good, so I was really pumped when it appraised for basically the same as GOG appraised it for. Anyway, if you don''t know where to turn (james allen, whiteflash, etc....), I recommend Good Old Gold. It was my only experience, but it was a great one.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jonathan''s awesome! Great guy :) Glad you had a good experience!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
trottier, I''m so glad everything turned out so positive, I know you had a bit of trepidation.

Congrats on your ring, and experience!

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!

I, too, had an awesome experience with GOG, and have recommended them to a lot of people so far!
They ROCK!

:)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news, I hope you show us some pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results