shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold Does It Again !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pablob

Rough_Rock
I have just received a ring from Jonathan at Good Old Gold. I bought the diamond from him, a 2ct H VS2 H&A that is absolutely beautiful and he managed the whole process of getting it mounted in platinum with Gelin and Abachi, even though he doesn''t sell their rings normally. I was a major pain in the bu**, phoning Jonathan to check progress as I needed the ring delivered by the 20th December, but credit to him as he was always patient and courteous and of course a font of knowledge and good advice. Oh and he managed to get the ring delivered on time too !

I have attached a jpg of the ring for you all to look at, let me know what you think.

If anyone is thinking of a tension mount I highly recommend Gelin and Abachi, the design is breathtaking - Jonathan maybe you should become an agent for them ???

I would also like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum and makes it such a valuable source of information for the novice (me!) and I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.

sideview.JPG

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congrads, Pablob! :appl:

Here is the picture

sideview.jpg

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
wow, that is beautiful! I had wondered how a larger stone would look in a tension setting. Congrats!

jetcaptain

Rough_Rock
Yes, congrats Pablob! It's a real beauty! Also, it sounds like congrats are in order for Jonathan too!

:appl:

smge1lc

Rough_Rock
How much did you rock cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results