shape
carat
color
clarity

Good New!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I didn''t get a Valentines proposal but I was given a budget and was told to start ring hunting!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!
After years of PS lurking and gazing at many dazzlers here.....I don''t know where to start for my own bling!!!! One thing I do know though is that I''m going to try on every cut, colour, metal, setting there is......I''m SSSSSSOOOOOOOO excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
YAY, Yay for you! The fun begins!
36.gif

Date: 2/14/2010 10:17:00 AM
Author:Round Halo Lover
Hi All,

I didn''t get a Valentines proposal but I was given a budget and was told to start ring hunting!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!
After years of PS lurking and gazing at many dazzlers here.....I don''t know where to start for my own bling!!!! One thing I do know though is that I''m going to try on every cut, colour, metal, setting there is......I''m SSSSSSOOOOOOOO excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thats gonna take a while! haha

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hurray for the ring hunt!!!! That''s exciting!!!!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome start! Searching for your dream ring is sooo much fun!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! You''ll have so much fun!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Hooray, that is great news! :)

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
First comes budget then ring then proposal whoop whoop!

Have fun ring shopping and try not to go insane, there are so many option PS has presented to me I never even knew existed.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I''m so darn excited!!! I plan on purchasing the stone and maybe the setting (well boyf will) in the states. I''m loving BGD!!!

I''m living in Europe and diamond prices here are crazy!!!! I may take a short trip to Antwerp to have a look but I read on another forum that Antwerp can be more expensive than the US!! We are planning a holiday to the US this summer so can make the big purchase then!! I''m the meantime I need to start trying on differernt settings. I always thought I wanted a halo setting but now I''m thinking a solitare (tiffany knife edge) but with two small surprise diamonds. I know this may change when I actually start trying rings on, a friend of mine told me that she always wanted a solitare but ended up with a trilogy!!!

Did you guys have an idea of what you wanted and did you get that or did you change your mind once you started trying rings on?

Thanks all x
35.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The proposal is getting closer and closer!

As for the ring, I have always known I wanted a solitaire. I''ve just always loved solitaires. Once I went and tried rings on, I tried on a few with sidestones and it really affirmed that I wanted a solitaire. As for halos, I have really started to love love love halos. But, for me, I think it is something I would rather do to a RHR than an e-ring. Once you start trying rings on, you will really be able to see what you like and don''t like. And, your opinion could definitely change once you try the right ring on. Good luck with the search! Let us know how it goes and if you find something you really like!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great news!!!! Congrats!!!

seriously obsessed

Rough_Rock
Trade
My bf gave me a budget too haha but he isnt as into looking at I am... Is it weird to go into stores alone? Are you going together or alone? And im only 23 so do you think they will take me serious? I mean I am serious!!! we have been together since we were 16!! seven year on v-day!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 6:19:26 PM
Author: seriously obsessed
My bf gave me a budget too haha but he isnt as into looking at I am... Is it weird to go into stores alone? Are you going together or alone? And im only 23 so do you think they will take me serious? I mean I am serious!!! we have been together since we were 16!! seven year on v-day!!!

I don''t think it''s weird to go into stores alone, But to be honest, I would like my boyf to come with me. We haven''t looked anywhere yet. We both work crazy hours so the only chance we will have to look is at the weekends. We are in no major hurry to get a ring sorted. I''m so fussy I will takes ages to make my mind up!!!! It''s defo not something I want to rush. Also we are planning to buy in the US later this year. I feel kinda guilty going into stores and trying on rings with no intention to buy in a store (v. naughty I know!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results