shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Jewelry Store in Atlanta??? Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ekoehle

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a good jewelry store in Atlanta, GA??? I have been talking to Solomon Brothers. Does anyone have any history or knowledge of them??

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I just checked their website and made a price comparison. Their listed prices are a bit high.

is listed at $6,275

You can find the same stone from the vendors listed here for almost $1,000 less!

If you are going to do business with them you'll have a good reason to negotiate the price.[/u]

Elsworth

Rough_Rock
Try A. Rixom & Company. They have a beautiful store in the Overlook building in Vinings. I bought my fiance a 1.04kt G VS1 with a GIA paper for $5600. I cant say enough about Tony. He really had my best interest at heart. We shopped all over and found that they had some of the best prices around. Heres their number 770-319-9155 or on the web www.arixom.com. Good Luck.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Elsworth,

Arixom.com looks exactly the same as UnionDiamond.com

Same address but different phone ##. Isn't it fun?

:Up_to_something:

sans

Rough_Rock
ekoehle,

Of course, Mednikow at Phipps Plaza, Tiara at Phipps, Lee Brandt Jewelers in Roswell (ask for Emma);

Brown & Co. Jewelers on Holcomb Bridge Road has a huge store and has been in business for a very long time (ask for Annette) and their repair facilities are on site; they have a large selection of loose diamonds and about everything else;

There's Barron's Jewelers in Lilburn (I know for certain they have a 4 ct D vs1 in stock, but don't drop it on the floor, it spooks the owner ), and they have a marvelous benchman (?), Tran;

A&J Jewelers in Lilburn has unusual and wonderful things in stock and the owner wears a 3 ct old European I covet - they are VERY customer oriented and accommodating;

Richter's can't be beat for estate marvels, and the gentleman there is knowledgeable beyond belief about the merchandise.

Oh, Mayor's in Buckhead, perhaps look but very pricey, like all B&Ms.

There are surely more, I hate to leave anyone out.

sans

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know of the store ivan solomon they are fine people and I am sure they'll work with you on the price,
BUT... I think you are better off checking the prices on the web ,It is to your advantage, for one if you are not in the same state you'll save on tax! plus most of us work on a very low margin of profit and we offer free setting,free shipping and a return policy, So the fact is that you might be better off with on line (as long as they are legit. of course)

best of luck

diamondsman:wavey:

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
And, would you drive 3 hours?

alex123

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for a diamond for quite some time now. I have looked on many web sites including yours. I finally purchased my diamond from Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry (Solomonbrothers.com). Not only was their selection outstanding, but the quality of their diamonds were absolutely beautiful, with many of the diamonds I looked to purchase at or near ideal proportions.

They were a quality organization to deal with, and most importantly the diamonds that they offered at the lowest prices, were in stock. I did not have to wait to see if a diamond was “available” like almost all of the other companies.

Overall it was a very satisfying experience, from a quality organization that while there price guarantee is what attracted me to them, but their customer service and product knowledge is clearly several grades above the rest.
:))

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:)) congrats.on your purchase ,and you should enjoy it for many years.
As long as you are happy that is really what counts.
I am sure it is a nice stone,
congrats again!and all the best.

:wavey:
diamondsman

Chandler

Rough_Rock
Small town compays are always the best. I live about 40min. west of down town. There is a great Jeweler here, The Mobley Jewelers. They specialize in large loose diamonds, and custom design. I bought my girlfriend (now wife) A great 2.56ct. Radiant cut. She is now working with them on her mounting. These guys are great My mother has used them forever. www.themobleycompany.com

LuvsPricescope

Rough_Rock
after searching high and low through the diamond district in NY, the dealers in the apparel mart in atlanta, and many local jewlers i was DELIGHTED with the stone, service and price i got at opopaz which came highly recommended by this board!

http://www.oropaz.com/

ROMAN

Rough_Rock
Solomon Brothers had a great selection. I''ve only been there one time but others I know only had good things to say about them. Good luck on your search.

LuvsPricescope

Rough_Rock

Okay this Oropaz rave is long overdue! My fiance and I spent what seemed like forever searching for the perfect stone. All over the internet, the NY diamond district, retail stores

38.gif
, etc. Based on a Pricescope recommendation we checked out Oropaz in Atlanta. We loved Celeste and Domonique and their knowledge of stones and custom settings was outstanding.

Up to that point we had been searching for 1.5 carat stones in the D-F, VS1 range. Somehow they found us a gem...a whole carat bigger than we were looking for but at the same price. We went down in color and clarity but the stone truly appears colorless and flawless even under a loupe! Not to mention it''s the most intoxicatingly gorgeous cut I''ve seen!

Domonique made a custom platinum setting that''s stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted! Tiffany band with 4 double prongs. It really shows off the beautiful stone and compliments it''s shape perfectly. I wish my photography skills were better...anyone have tips for getting a great shot?

If you''re in GA or anywhere in the southeast I strongly recommend Oropaz. We absolutely couldn''t be happier with this breathtaking ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results