shape
carat
color
clarity

Good, Honest online diamond sites???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monkster

Rough_Rock
Is there anyone out there that would recommend a good, honest, trustworthy online diamond site? I am looking to purchase a good quality 1 ct diamond, but am new to the online practice.

Thanks,

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
use the ''pricescope your diamond'' feature at the top of the page
2.gif
all of the vendors listed are reputable. best of luck to you!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been hanging around here for several months and have read very positive things about most of the online vendors listed by PS (see the Resources tab above).

I have personal experience with both UnionDiamond.com and Whiteflash.com and wholeheartedly recommend either company for excellent customer service, personal attention, and product quality.

I would suggest that you use the phone number rather than email when you contact them, as the emails get rather bogged down at times.

monkster

Rough_Rock
GREAT THANKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes that''s a very good point bluedawg. They have toll free numbers so it''s best to call them rather than waiting for an email response.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
all great recommendations
1.gif

you can search for more feedback from others on the website, but by and large, they are very much trusted around here. i''ve only worked w/ whiteflash personally (my ring is currently being custom made by them) and they are great!

Drewgasm

Rough_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lop and Drewgasm,
Are there anymore we forgot???

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.diamondexpert.com

Gary rocks :}
I have done a bunch of business with him for myself and others and he rocks! :}

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/3/2005 10:49:42 AM
Author: strmrdr

Not all lab reports are equal and even if the cert is from a repected lab there is always the question does the diamond match the cert?
And....

Does the stone otherwise meet your requirements?
Has it been altered or damaged since the lab examined it?
Is there important information for your decision that is not included on the report?
Is the information contained on the report accurate?

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results