shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Diamond for a Decent Price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Interested in any and all opinions. Thanks!!!

AGS Cert.
Round Brilliant
Ct weight: 1.527
Measurements: 7.47-7.49 x 4.53
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Total Depth: 60.6%
Table: 56%
Crown angle: 34.9
Pavilion angle: 40.7
Culet: Pointed
Girdle: .9%-1.6%, Faceted
Polish, Symmetry, Proportions: Ideal, Ideal, Ideal
Price: $12,500

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
According to HCA looks like a winner

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
the stone is a performer!!! I like the numbers and it is an ideal make.
the price is about $800.00 more than it should be.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
fluorescence?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stone does pass any quality checks one (on PS) may came up with based on available info... IMO.

And here are sone price stats:

All stones (over 500 price quotes) listed here with simmilar weight, and same color, clarity but not specified cut quality vary between 9k and 12.3k. Price variation, one would guess, should be due to the seller's price policy and the unknown cut quality fator. Your stone does have top cut, as far as we know, so it could not be placed far off the top price range, especially that prices over 11500 make up a significant number (about 110) of the price quotes, so are by no means exceptional even for stones wich have not been selected for cut quality. From what I know, prices quoted online do not fall far from Pricescope's listings - as far as one might want to go for casual reseach.

To me this adds up to an non-exceptional markup for an exceptional stone. Of course, the interpretation of these numbers remains up to you
read.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your replies. I forgot to add that the diamond has no flourescence. You've all echoed what I already feel which is that the diamond is a keeper!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results