shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alundberg

Rough_Rock
Is this a "good deal"? Can I do better?Princess Cut1.36 GIA F/VS1 VG VG None$5,675

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sounds like a very good deal. I would suggest to you to let an independent appraiser check it out and make sure it matches the GIA lab report, and if everything is correct, Great Find!------------------

alundberg

Rough_Rock
Table is 76
Depth is 76

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Alundberg,It seems like a very good deal indeed. All I could find in the internet cost at least $2,000 more!Tell us where did you find it and what the proportions are (depth, table, girdle). Have you seen the diamond and compare it to others? Is it nice?leonid

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dave Atlas is without doubt THE fancy man.
Have the seller ship the stone direct to him.
David Atlas

1. There are no easy ways to evaluate princess cuts as yet, although it is something Dave and I have discussed as a thing we might do together.
    Garry

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, an excellent value....Dave Atlas
Accredited Gem Appraisers

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
alundbergLooks like nice proportions although StevL is right about independent expert checking. Hope you have reliable grading report for the diamond.leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results